Gold membership not available?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Stigma, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I want to purchase a gold membership. When I go to do it the site gives me a error.

How do I get one?

2. Nobody knows how to get a gold membership on this site???

3. Ok so I purchased it. Now what? I logged out and logged back in and nothing changed.

4. It has to be changed in the system manually...sometimes takes a couple of days...

5. K. Thanks for the info.

6. Thanks gnik.

7. Look at you...all gold now...:cool:

8. Look mom no hands!!!

:D

I really just paid for this membership cause I spend so much time on here I figured I would donate a little back.

What exactly do I get with this membership?

9. Reaching Nirvana :smoke: and some new notifications ;)

10. Yeah...the notifications just changed didn't they gnik? Different than before...

With gold you also get a bigger avi...100x100, a bigger sig...400x300 and a bigger profile pic...250x250. You can also send PMs to multiple people, and your box holds more PMs...

All I can think of for now...

11. Plus you get a 25% discount code 3 times a year if you're gold

12. Yep , i updated it last night. At first notice via PM seemed a good idea but later i realized it was not good on usability as it required way too much additional clicks just to read quoted message.

13. Sweet...it confused the hell outta me this morning when I was half asleep...:laughing:

14. Ah, so setting quote notifications to PM in the settings will allow them to come up under the subscribed threads in the Quoted Me section now? Always had the feature turned off because of too many clicks to a thread accessible via subscriptions anyways.

Butttt I'd love to be notified when quoted on threads that I choose to unsub to. :smoke: Testing it out anyways.

15. Latest x number of quoted messages will display on User Cp. If there will be enough demand , i may prepare a special page that display all messages historically. But that will need some time as other pending tasks have priority.

16. Hmmm this thread didn't show up in the new area when you quoted me. Does quote notification not work on threads you are subscribed to by chance?

17. No it doesn't . Let me investigate that further why it didn't showed a notification.

18. It just worked now actually. I don't know, maybe I was going too fast and didn't see it the first time. I just assumed it didn't work, because the Quote Notification has been iffy in the past with working and not working.