Gold Leaf fertilizer

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by cigarjack, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Does anyone have any experience or first hand knowledge of Gold Leaf one step fertilizer? If so, how well does it work?

2. I just looked at their website. It’s basically a general purpose hydroponic nutrient. It’s not what mainstream cannabis growers are using. In that arena they use multi step and custom recipes.
    If you are a beginner it will work for you. That being said, you still need some basic hydro knowledge to be successful.
    What hydro system are you going to use?
    What level of experience growing do you have?
    The more we know the easier it is to he.

3. I've had two successful seasons in coco and many in soil. It's not that I need help but who doesn't want to make life easier? Mainstream growers never used LED's either until they proved their worth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. With experience under your belt, why not give it a try.
    When is studied Soil Science in college we learned nutrients are nutrients, management of the nutrients is the key.
    Let us know how it goes.

5. I have no knowledge of this brand but I to want a one step fertilizer. I've been looking at veg+bloom and General Hydroponics maxigrow and maxibloom. One thing that makes sense to me is they say why have water shipped to you when all you need are the nutrients. I'm trying maxigrow on my next grow.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

6. Keep us posted on your process.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm a hydro guy and Megacrop has made my life easier for the past couple of grows.

8. I’m just looking at comments. I was thinking about buying it for myself. I’ve been using AG nutrients with a built in cal mag