Gold label RooR & 9MM Platinum illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ZoBnPURPZ, Apr 15, 2011.

1. HTML:

It's on ioffer right now

2. dude i saw it nice tube but it had chips on the trees so naw

3. For the record john marks is a scammer. He scammed me for my Itza pillar

4. Damn really? I almost tried to get his toro, i asked him if i could talk to the owner of the glass shop he bought it from and was like, "I just sold it on ioffer" and i looked and he had nothing posted and no transactions and called him out on it and he just got super angry. What happened with your pillar? Thats messed up shit stealing glass:eek:

5. I was trading for his supposed toro. Looking back I stupidly trusted this asshole and sent the Itza first. I double boxed it and shipped. I miss placed the tracking number so we couldn't track it. So the day it's supposed to come he says it didn't. I find the tracking number and it said it was delivered. So when I tell him this he starts ducking me. So I make a fake email address saying I want his toro and that's when he replies. I'm like dude this is the guy with the Itza. So he's like the Itza broke in transit. And now he's not responding to my emails demanding pictures of my Itza I sent him that broke in transit.

He also told me he used to have an SG pillar that was confiscated my police. But I read a post of his a week ago telling someone that he has a SG pillar for trade. He also says he has a Kurt b Honey bear but then I saw him trying to trade his toro straight up for a Kurt b bear because he says he's been looking all over for one.

And his story's about coming home from Iraq are bs too.

Looking back I feel like the douche but what goes around comes around and he's gonna get some serious karma.

6. Wow reading through this thread makes me wanna blow my savings, but other than that I'm in some pretty serious moments of stoned suspense; I wonder what (if anything) johnmarks will do now

7. Well I'll let you know what I'm doing, I will be going to either jfriendlys, nygifts, or village sensations for some toro gear tomorrow, that's for sure. This put such a bad taste in my mouth I'm only supporting my lhs from now on, lucky me the NYC area has very good head shops.

8. Damn bro, i almost trusted him too. I really feel for ya... thats so fucked up. He told me his daughter was getting too old and he needed to sell his pieces. I really hope you get your itza back somehow, did you send it to his house? have his address? sorry to hear man

9. Yeah I have his addy. He told me he's 22 and his gf wants his pieces gone. He also says he just got back from iraq and I've also seen him post saying he's in college. Im 5 hours from him and Im strongly debating on driving down and giving him some instant karma

10. I would definitely do it... in fact, I would probably drive a uhaul through his doorway.

11. Sodi,

Drive over there with some of your boys and knock on his door. Dude tried to get me for some of my glass over on SMG and I knew he was BS. Sorry to hear about what happened but you need to go over there and scare the shit out of him.

12. Wow. So sorry to hear about that. He saw that I was interested in the Roor and tried selling it to me. I was seriously thinking about it too.

13. hey johnmarks I sent you a payment for that itza about 3 days ago any word on a tracking #

14. Should go to his house and get the $650 he owes me, I would but I'm stuck in australia :( whats his address? How many people did he burn?

15. LOL johnmarks has left the thread...