Gold label RooR & 9MM Platinum illadelph

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ZoBnPURPZ, Apr 15, 2011.

1. That Roor is pretty rare and that's what you're paying for. On top of that it's 9mm. My LHS recently had both the straight and the beaker for $525 a piece.

2. then your LHS has a shit load of fakes. and if you diddnt notice, OP only has... less than 10 posts, he doesnt know the ropes yet. Welcome new people, dont fuckin jump down their throats just because you cant afford high end glass.:wave:

3. Seriously. You would think a forum full of potheads would be friendly....

4. sorry yall are trying to bash but no my lhs is full of high end glass. The illadelph section includes a Killadelph. They were a certified RooR dealer years back. Ive owned plenty of heady and high end glass as well, Im just not typing all that shit. Could search all my vids. I know Fat Mike personally. Ive watched the guys blow your SYN tubes, LOCALLY.

5. You mean Greensboro?
    If so you should fucking holla at me sometimes im like 15 mins from greensboro in b-town.I would love to hit some of your glass I have never really had a chance to smoke out of high end glass except my broken DWB and my friends broken phx.

6. welcome to the internet

7. Calm down bro
    Dude actually has some very sick custom syn glass including a fat mike worked fixed 12.

8. yea im in northcarolina a few times a year i have a sick aunt out there im from calvert county in southern maryland right on the water

9. time to stop argueing sold the toro and have the guy on here verifying me threw kulture right now

10. I'm sorry to here that.But for real though next time your down here if you want a place to smoke and a smoking buddy send me a pm.

11. most deff first day on gs and already have a nc blazeing buddy

12. Grasscity is cool place dude I hope you stick around.

Just a lil bit of advice to help since your new
    Try not to start arguments and you should not call other blades(gc users) names also don't try and sell anything on gc.If you can abide by these rules you should fit in good here.

13. Bummer the guy said we had a deal for that toro and then just sold it to someone else. That killed the excitement

14. Damn dude that sucks

15. #35 StayHigh v2, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    they are in nags head... north carolina..... milepost 8.5 if u wanna be exact.....wasnt even trying to brag. Ive chilled with lester you idiot. on st patties day. fat mike shook my hand and handed me the custom tube and told me he hopes i enjoy it.... I LIVE HERE

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. now thats a sick peice id like to but hahaha id make an offer but i dont want to get kicked out of here

17. it got bought for $500 from me

18. holy shit thats funny.

All those posts you made got deleted.

Damn shame

19. i would of gladly threw down 5 6 or even 700 for that its hard to get the fatman to take custom orders i nthe past little over a year

20. yeah im about to go up there and see if they will take my headford bubbler and turn it into a 18mm ash catcher