Gold Hills Ganga 2014

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Yeah glad ur ok and thats why u wont find my six foot four 250 pound ass out on anyslopes haha. Otherwise id be leaving on a stretcher. Lol

2. I was standing to straight while going to fast.... I should of had my knees bent more ...then on top of that I decided to look back and see if my husband was keeping up and BAM face first into the snow. I went to the bar after that Jameson and Newcastle helped me through my pain lol

3. Those guys are the best for pain haha.

4. Even huge plants have small beginnings, Minion City Diesel was the first show up to the party, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392751380.197581.jpg
    Then goblin god
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392751409.030373.jpg

5. Never look back lol

6. I don't know yet, I'm pretty sure I'm the first or second person to even pop those seeds. This is an F1 first gen cross, created by a now extinct blade named SG1, it's a cross of blue city diesel (blueberry x NYC diesel) X the purps (ILB mendo purple). I have no idea what flavors or colors or type of growth these seeds will have. What I do know is the parents I would smoke both all day everyday. So we are all in for a surprise with these.

I think I'm also the first blade to pop a goblin god (goblin girl(afgooey x blue widow) x purps). And I'm the second (iron head beat me to it) to pop a pimp daddy purp (GDP x purps)

7. Those all sound like winners. I saw SG1 journal last year he made some spinners didnt he. Either way sounds exciting GH can't wait to see what u can do with em.

8. Ya he had a bunch of heavy duty metal 6' diameter spinners made a few years ago for his full season plants. I'm really excited about these.

9. Sundance and I both acquired seed packs from his auction on another site.. Just waiting on them to show now..
    His Old Bastard thread was the 1st one I read and still follow the methods I learned reading the over 300 pages of it.. my water style.. my transplant style.. Smart old man I gotta say..

10. I also was a member of the cheap ol bastard club. I learned a lot from him. I am still passing it on to those that want to learn.

That's cool you got some of the auction beans. Which ones?

11. 4/4 SG seeds that went in the paper towel are now above ground. 7 days old.
    2 Minion city d, regular seeds presexed female using the seed chart. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392873780.832384.jpg
    Goblin god ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392873820.565766.jpg
    Pimp daddy purps. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392873874.748766.jpg

12. As badly as I wanted to order up the entire selection Mrs. BNW put her foot down and I had to settle on just a single pack this 1st seed order so it was Dark Goblin..
    If it comes through ok I'll likely order some Halo as well..

13. The start of some gooood stuff..its amazing!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Is the chart accurate? Can't wait to see the MCD and the pimp daddy's when they're huge ur gonna put in a good show this year GH

15. Ill find out if its accurate soon enough. On the other minions page they are getting greater than 80% female ratio. Thanks for your vote of confidence. Hopefully all goods as well and safe and uneventful as possible.

16. Dang 80% no shit. I'm gonna use the chart then this year and see how it works for me. I got faith in u GH I know u can grow a helluva product.

17. I'm so in!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Welcome ripped, good to have ya.