Gold Hills Ganga 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Looking real good keep it up Gold.

2. beautiful girls. wish I could find a sweet place to stick a few outdoor ladies. I might have a look around my country side for next year,

3. Wow those are foliar among foliar ! All strains are so bushy, that's pretty sweet for sativa hybrids, monster colas are surely coming your way

4. thanks sticky forgot about the sour d's image.jpg

Thanks guys I've been training a lot and have organics and my supersoil reciepy down now..

6. Shit bro those will prolly be to big for me to bring home on the motorcycle by the time I make it down there. Earliest I can make it is the 17th & 18th. Does it matter if it's a weekday?

You should grow those out in pots. Get a few extra zips. I can pull some cuts off when I come down.

7. Alright that's cool, bring your clone stuff. Weekdays are better usually just let me know ahead of time.

8. Lookie Lookie what Goldie has... Very nice........... The trim looks well done. I have a few you can do if ya get board

9. Why thank ya hillbilly if u spring for some tires and gas ill drive up there and do all you dirty work. I'm a built like a "brick shit house" I get shit done.

10. Just jump on the back of Stickers bike and i will come get ya LOL No i am kicking them in the ass

11. Lol that'd be funny
    [​IMG]

12. OHHH FUCK   you guys would need some RAINBOW tassels hangin off the grips hahahahahaha  a chiweenie with a pink collar in between you guys 

13. #94 RichardDean, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    Scooters are like fat girls....they are fun to ride but you dont tell your friends aboutit. Hahahahaha

14. Get your bowls bongs pipes joints blunts dab rigs spiffs your implements of mass destruction. It's time to get high and watch some weed nerd. http://youtu.be/NKpyfBjlkEk

15. #96 JUSTHILLBILLY, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
    I have been there to that shop, LOL not a very big town

16. Where is that shop at?

17. Never heard of it.

18. HAHAHA  its on the 101