Gold Hills Ganga 2013

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Jun 17, 2013.

1. #21 drew425, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    Me want thin mints
    By the way how's that beast smell

2. Smells like Ganga Brownies in the oven with overtones of grapes. image.jpg 4 thin mints trying to root

3. Get your bowls, bongs, pipes, big phat hookahs, joints, blunts, spliffs, hash pipes, dab rigs whatever you need to get to where were going its time to get high and watch some weed nerd...
    http://youtu.be/VkrSKLeXkmc

4. Someone say thin mints? Heres ur gdp cuts too gotten a bit bigger hehe..... IMG_20130620_094453.jpg IMG_20130620_094502.jpg

5. #26 RichardDean, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    should get plenty from these bad girls dropping in 7 gallons once they root upfully in the 2 gallons.

6. Morning all, nice weather on the solstice, sunny 81, wind light, humidity 21% oh ya love this place.
    image.jpg the garden, front left GDP, behind and to the left is the sour strawberry and the big phat one back and to the right is the GSC thin mints.
    image.jpg sour strawberry
    image.jpg GDP image.jpg
    image.jpg GSC thin mints

7. Your plants are in beast mode!

8. Nice hedges 

9. Thanks C, I got the super soil dailed in, shout out to RichDean for the help with that big ups, I really haven't done anything, like 3 teas total since march, all compost teas for microbes, no top dressing, nada, just 10-15 gallons of water every 3 days. I can tell that the increased amount of coco in this years soil has helped with water retention. They pray hard everyday it's awesome.

10. I feed teas every week i spoil my bitches hehe. Different tea every week too try not to do the same one twice in a row. Looking uber sexy out there on Gold Hill. :-D

11. That cookies is looking massive! Everything looks super healthy. The Sour Strawberry and Cookies both look just like mine. The cookies just bushes out with no effort, while the Sour Strawberry hugs tight to itself. The SS branches don't go out to make their own branch, it's like they just grow up and support the main branches shape. It looks like she will produce some baseball bat style nugs.

It's crazy that we're all growing so many of the same strains this season. It'll make things boring when we meet up and all have the same smoke, hahaha. But most of us have a few signature strains I think. I know nobody else is running the Badass outdoors.

12. Purple berry is my crowd fave and unique to anyone elses genes so we all got something different tobring to the table. I want to try that badass for sure so sexy.

13. I think it's going to be kind of fun to try the different growers buds of exactly the same genes. Take note of taste differences, with more of this less of that, it tasted like that. Ya know ?

14. Morning guys, hopping it rains today or tomorrow so that I don't have to water. Its overcast and gloomy here but Thats ok we need a good rain. Yesterday was the first top dressing of the season with my super soil, there's no yellowing or sign of nute deficiency, but the GSC is throwing a lots pistols so I'm going to give a little N to remind her that its still veg time, only on the GSC got feed the others are fine, I just felt like it could use some juice. I used dr earth "natural wonder" 7-4-2, it is a mix of fish meal, fish bone meal, feather meal, cocoa meal, cotton meal, chicken manure, bat guano, soft rock phosphate, kelp meal, alfalfa meal and greensands. I use "natural wonder" in my teas and when building my soil, its good shit, literally.

15. My nocturnals are starting to flower and honestly im happy early harvest never hurts. My plants are huge enough already.

16. Heard that, let harvest come, but I have a feeling that my GSC might be being tricked by the cool overcast weather into thinking its flower time, and then July is gunna hit with110 days and no clouds and she will be stuck in limbo preflowering. That's my thinking behind the topdress. But if she wants to flower now, sweet she's already 7 ft wide and 5 ft tall. At this point I'm just watering and let nature do what she do. My GDP is really taking off I'm happy about that. Well we will see what happens.

17. Well light is only gonna decrease now so doubt anything will try to reveg if it flips now imo.

18. Good point. It doesn't matter the top dress shouldn't hurt anything if it does flip.

19. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Girl Scout Cookies
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg GDP
    image.jpg sour s