Gold eagle snatches little kid.

Discussion in 'General' started by Nk310, Dec 19, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE0Q904gtMI&feature=player_embedded]Golden Eagle Snatches Kid - YouTube[/ame]

Canadian Eagles dont give a single fuck :eek:

2. I just this online haha.

3. That kid was probably like "NO FUCKING WAY... ITS HAPPENING.. IT'S FINALLY HAPPE.. AHHHH.." *Thud*

4. #4 Padovan, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

5. Omg 12/21/12!!!

6. That fkn song at the end hahahahahahahha

7. should have just searched for the soft spot on his dome and killed it. would have been easier to carry and feed to the young. this is why eagles are FUCKED. stupid birds.

LONG LIVE THE ROOSTER.

8. Rooster sauce?

9. #9 Padovan, Dec 19, 2012

10. I dunno, ive seen a vid of a golden eagle taking a mountain goat, picking it up, and dropping it off a fucking cliff lol

they dont fuck around, and are also one of VERY few natural predators of the honey badger... which is also ridiculously badass hahahah

11. Dayum!!! That's worth watching when your faded.

12. Hhahah that's fucking awesome. To bad they'll probably give rewards to anyone who kills an eagle now

13. Hahaha I saw that shit. I'm pretty sure he just flew into him thus knocking him off. But I don't see how this would be fake

14. #14 Padovan, Dec 19, 2012

15. Video is fake, but this kinda stuff happens in Africa all the time. No joke. There are birds there that snatch babies (primate babies, including humans).

Saw it on Natgeo one time.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iFOVi0vJGU]Eagle throws goat off cliff to its death - YouTube[/ame]

17. "Come now little hobbit we must bring the ring to mordor"

18. I know what my next pet will be.

19. I'm from montreal and right away knew it was fake, we don't have birds like that just roaming the city haha, it was a 3D project meant to convince people it was real, mad cool non the less, if only I saw that while blazing