"Gold Bud'

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kmouth Soldier, Dec 15, 2009.

1. So today I was at school and this kid comes up to me and is like,
    "Dude I have the best weed ever.. It's got gold crystals and its goldish green! Wanna see?"

Seeing how I recently was seen by my teacher showing a bag off I told him,

"Nah bro, if you bring weed to school hide it and don't tell anyone.."

However he insisted on showing me and just put it right in front of my face. It was the NASTIEST looking bud I have ever seen yet he claimed it was "Ultra dank". The funniest part about all this? What struck me as quite funny was that he got skimped too.. payed 60 bucks and only got about .8 lol. I just told him,

"Yeah that looks so dank man I wish I could get weed that good."

He then proceeded to gloat the whole day about how he gets the best weed in the world. Lol I dunno why I posted this just seemed like an amusing story. About to go burn one, later! :smoke:

2. are you 18?

3. Plenty of people are seniors in HS...the cool ones are 18

4. oh yea huh. There are some "gold" strains out there. Skunk #1 is a gold hybrid.

Who knows some nugs look bad but are dank.

5. sounds like a typical dumb kid

6. I dont know why people like to brag or impress other people.

+ rep is for message boards dammit, not daily conversations.

7. Umm.. I'm confused.. I just joined grasscity not too long ago and I don't really know quite how it functions.. I understand the concept of +rep and -rep but I don't really know hot to check if I got it or didn't or who I got it from. Perhaps you could explain to me?

8. And yeah, it could have been dank but I REALLY doubt it is.. This kid said he had some Fire OG so I was like oh shit for sure and put down 5.. I smoked it and it was such bad stress, gave me the worst headache of my life and actually made me PUKE. (if it was dank I would have known as I've been blazing for quite a while now and have DANK connects). He just always gets shitty bud and thinks its the best lol.

9. #9 Calcifer, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    Oh I just now realized what I wrote could be taken several ways. I'll give you positive rep.

10. i remember some shit i had,

was tight buds, light green color, and the hairs and crystals had a goldish color to them,
    and it kicked my ass to, i remember smoking a bowl out of my brand new pipe(well someone recently stole it) and it knocked me out for 2 hours