Gold Bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Pikapi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. thats a good idea. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Sounds like a cool idea, subbed to see what you come up with :)

3. awesome :) also anyone who wants to hmu just add me! I'm also looking for new people to talk to!

4. Very interesting, looking forward to the pics!

5. subbed because two of my lhs sell the gold spoon posted on the earlier pages and if that's successful this could get a lot bigger than you think

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. well if it gets that way I'm going to need some help. And I will be more than glad to pay people from here to work with me on management and such.

7. plus, you can eat the bowl when the cops come ;)

8. Subbed as well, I can't wait to see the finished product

9. #49 Pikapi, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    [quote name="Snoop Toad" post="18867039" timestamp="1382470251"]plus, you can eat the bowl when the cops come ;)[/quote]possible but not the best idea considering it won't be 24k and it'll be glass lined. LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382720443.858608.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382720484.074349.jpg the start! I know it looks like shit ATM but once I can get into refining it it will look a lot better! Still gotta add the top 8 facets and make the bowl and stem

11. #51 Pikapi, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382725622.607620.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382725640.457909.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382725660.624326.jpg alright. I think it's starting to look better. Going to make the 14 mm stem and the bowl expect photos by later today or tomorrowSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Are those still around?

[​IMG]

13. Looks neat, will this be a 14 or 18 slide? And how are you going about making the push bowl?

14. Subscribed! Want to see the finished product

15. its going to be both 14 and 18 but this one is going to be 14 and it wont be a push bowl. its gonna be like normal bowls where you have to tap it out or scrape it lol. its going to be glass lined.

16. Do 75 gold 25 silver just to harden it up a bit, really cool idea though can't wait to see how it turns out. How about a pipe that is silver but then the actual bowl is silver? And then design it with gold blotches all around.

17. thats a cool idea. I would just have to figure how I could do the blotches cause it's not as simple as just mixing them. But if I sat around a little and fucked around with it I'm sure I could get it. But the only reason I'm not going to mix the gold with silver is because first it looks like shit when they fuse and the heat required is so much. And then secondly I wouldn't be able to sell it as gold it would be a alloy so it wouldn't be worth as much. And 10k is more than tough for the typical uses of a bowl.

18. Oh I thought this was a personal piece. Have fun lol

19. lol I mean I'm going to keep the first one but then I will be selling the others and taking in orders

20. Very cool idea!! Can not wait to see the final result!