Gold and silver dabbers

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by trixman22, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Found this company that does solid gold and silver dabbers. I wasn't sure if its safe to use those metals for dabbing, they said it was(I don't trust them). Their price point on the silver dabber seems way over what it should be. Gold I understand is expensive but silver not so much.

More so then the metal compisition the dabber designs look sick. I wouldn't mind one of each design in Ti. Here is a link to their website.http://www.greenasgoldgrinders.com/category/solid-gold-dab-tools

What are your thoughts?

2. Well I'm right there with you, I'd kill for a Ti version of any of those - but in gold or silver, and especially at those prices, not in a million years.

3. #3 steadyglobbin, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    My buddy has a ti saber with a holster for it he got it at a festival off a guy that makes em 2 years ago, not sure bout gold and silver though

4. As long as you aren't scraping your nail with it I think you will be fine. I wouldn't buy a gold one though. Just reach out to a TI comp and ask them to make you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Highly educated has colored ti dabbers and I believe gold is one of tbe colors

6. i would definitely not even consider purchasing one of those, 650 for a fucking dabber??? you can buy 6 decent rigs, or one lol

7. You probably wont find a titanium one because those look like they are cast, and casting titanium is a bitch and a half.

8. There's a local headshop that has a gold saber like that in it's own case. It's been there for awhile. I really see no use in a dabber that expensive. There is no "ferrari vs ford" argument here like there is for mothership versus china glass. This is a pointless waste of money. Dabbers don't improve your experience. I have 3 dabbers, they all cost $4 at the same headshop i mentioned before. I don't even look at them when I use them. I'd never buy a fancy dabber. Maybe a worked glass one though...