Goku vs Dr Manhattan

Discussion in 'General' started by Nizbomb, Apr 6, 2011.

1. who would win in a fight:smoke:

2. Trick question. Silver Surfer?

3. goku cant walk the surface of the sun.

4. Dr. Manhattan.

5. There is absolutely no argument here, Dr. Manhattan. Not only is he pretty much (if not completely) invincible, he can see the future. So any move Goku could throw out, Dr. Manhattan would either be able to prevent it or avoid it. If by chance one did hit, he could reform himself within minutes. He could also rip Goku apart by dissembling his atomic structure. So unfortunately, the Dragonball universe just can't compete in this one.

6. Undoubtably Doc Manhattan. He's unkillable.

7. Goku. He is immortal too.

8. A better match-up would be Dr Manhattan vs God

9. The first time I read Watchmen I thought Ozymandias' master scheme was going to be to turn himself into Dr Manhattan and the two of them would fight for the fate of the world. I always felt like that would've been entertaining. The way it actually ends is much better though.

10. How exactly does one "fight" Dr Manhattan when he can simply make you not exist with a passing thought.

11. goku is eternal at the end of dragonball gt....it would be an endless epic fight.

12. it would be sick to see.

13. They'd both smoke a Super Saiyan sized blunt and get some serious Taco Bellage.

14. Vegeta.. no doubt.