Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going up or Coming down?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Which do you guys prefer as a part of the high? In other words, which, do you feel, has been more enjoyable than the other based off of how many times you've gotten high and which has been more enjoyable the most often?

For me, it's always been 50/50. I enjoy going up about as much as I like coming down, but I like my ups to be very up and the downs to be mild and not debilitating in terms of being sleepy/somber afterwards, so there's a preference in type of high, but if it's the right kind of weed, it's always very nice on both sides of the high :D

Which do you prefer?

2. I definatly lik the coming up part better, the come down just means i need to buy moe weed. I am really drunkj and this mighjt not make snese bu o well

3. definately coming up. Going down is such a let down, for just about all drugs