Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going Too Far?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThatLoudPackage, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Just thought about taking some of my old xbox games to gamestop to pay for some herb tomorrow.

Kinda felt low when I thought to myself I'm basically trading my own belongings for weed at this point.

But, what can I say, I absolutely LOVE getting stoned :smoking:

2. If they are original Xbox games you will pry get $0.25 to $1.00 a game. Good luck...

3. dude thats some bum shit. get a job lol

4. i would never sell stuff for drugs, just seems addict to me...lets get rid of our possession to support our drug habits that will only last for a few hours when our possessions last for years

5. Yea this is what I'm thinking.

I also know it's bum shit lol, why the fuck you think I'm basically asking if it's too 'bum shit'-ty.

6. you dont need weed dont sell your shit

7. if you don't want it sell it. If you still like to play them then no don't trade them.

8. This is the way I see it. I'm going to be trading 10+ games that I haven't played in 10+ months lol. If anything I'd be helping someone by trading them in, because obviously if I'm trading it in someone's going to buy it at some point in time.

9. If you don't want to sell your stuff then don't. You'll always get more money eventually and if you're attached to your stuff then don't waste it to get high for a couple hours. Get a job or start dealing or something, its very bum-like to pawn you're stuff to get drugs. heheh, good luck!

10. Dude, selling your possessions to get high is some junkie shit.
    Just suck someone's dick for $20 and use that.

11. 20$? What am I? A junkie that sells his shit for drugs?

*Facepalm*

But, is dealing talk aloud here because if so I've got a couple of questions. I don't think it is???

12. Well, you said old xbox games.
    I don't personally see it as much different than trading them in towards another game, that being another way to spend your leisure time.
    I mean if you're done with these games and you're confident you're not about to want to replay them, it's really just clearing space for a benefit.

I draw a line between that and selling something new, or that you still have a use for or other peoples belongings, THAT is where it gets fiendish.

It's up to you to assess the situation and see where you're at with it.

13. No its not, sorry I mentioned it lapse in judgement :rolleyes:

14. Thanks for clearing the smoke in my defense. This is the way I see it and will more than likely be turning in a few games tomorrow.

15. im pretty sure you just cant talk about selling it you can talk about buying tho