Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going To Work High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wideawakebored, Mar 20, 2011.

1. How many of you go to work high? I currently am still and school and i work part time and McDonald's but i find i can't go to work high because i'm to slow making food :eek:

2. I work in retail and I'll have a few puffs before my shift. I wont be ripped out of my mind tho.

3. yea gettin a little happy is no bigs but gettin super blown when i have stuff to do just makes me feel retarded.

but i usually save all my smoking for when im just relaxing at home and go all out :p

4. i'm an electrician, so no definitely not lol. :smoke:

5. I love being high at work lol. i won't say what i do but it just makes everything so much more interesting and worth doing. speeding up the time. i love it :hello:

I'm a manager so i usually don't have anyone of a higher command at work.

6. Only way I will want to go to work.:smoke:

7. How do you guys do it? I only smoke twice a week and i find requires so much concentration to work while high. I'm also afraid my boss with notice :rolleyes:

8. it all depends on the job. certain jobs it's real easy to do high, others should never be done high. I couldn't do mcdonalds or any other restaurant high either, cause I know that shit is fast paced.

9. i go in sometimes high.
    i do food, not mcdonolds, its a higher class resteraunt
    and if i go in blasted to the face, i cant do shit fast, i think Too much into it
    but just alittle buzz makes my day get better
    after it wears off my favorite thing to do before i go in
    is take a niice looong stretch, rite when my highs kind of trailing off

feels soooo good
    anyone else like doin that

10. Pizza delivery guy.
    While delivering I can catch a little session. Then when I get back its dishes, spreading dough, and saucing/topping pizzas with my good friend. Its awesome :hello:

11. ^^^ despite the obvious dangers of driving high, pizza delivery guy is the best job of its level for stoners

12. Lol are you a stripper? Maybe a ninja?

13. Does your friend know your high? :D