Going to work high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by linuxmann, Jul 6, 2005.

1. I work at mcdonalds... so really i have 0 regard for my employer, the best advice i can give is the world turn around and the sun rises the next day so do whatever the hell you want whether your employer feels disrespected or not.

2. Naw never go to work high, just because I don't even let people know I blaze for the most part. Just my personality not to trust anybody, plus I simply don't like being blazed at work. I blaze up in my chill time, I like to chill and listen to music, do w.e I do, not talk to my boss or people lol, and yeah just not any fun to me to be working high personally.

3. LMAO once I got baked on a day I wasnt supposed to work and was watching Starship Troopers when I got called into work randomly because the other guy had to leave. I found that I was working more productively and the shift went by pretty fast. I guess this wouldnt apply to all jobs but it was pretty fun lol

4. I walk into work high everyday. That's the only I way I get through waitressing!

5. I get used to said job. Then I proceed to come in blazed as fuck, working at optimum efficiency. :bongin:

6. if you going to go to work stoned, you must do it from day 1. I smoke before work every morning and at lunch, I get ripped

7. I toke before work. Lightly though just a hit or two. Then I do the same at lunch. I work in an office, in a professional setting.

8. #568 Larry420, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    I was about to post this and then I read your comment

Edit:
    I feel bad for all of you that go to work elsewhere. I couldn't do it I had the feeling of the office.. Bahhh the digust of it.

9. I feel it is really up to the person and the job. I dont think you should go to work if your noticably stoned, but if you are a regular smoker and can handle your high well enough it shouldnt be a problem. If I blazze a reasonable amount I can function just as well as normal and no one can see any signs of me beingg high. I think it would be disrespectful to the employer if you got JUST BAKED and people could tell. It also depends on the type of work. On an average costumer service job I would consider it acceptable, as it doesnt hinder my ability to help people and socialize. On the other hand if its a very high pace physical job I wouldnt consider it acceptable for me because it makes me lazy 90% of the time. If your a person who doesnt get lazy on the other hand and can go just as hard than go right ahead. It really depends on these factors in my opinion (which i consider logic)

10. I smoke often and I can easily work while toned. I just feel like I'm disrespecting my boss by coming to work intoxicated. I work at a bar that isnt a franchise and the owners a cool dude and his only request is to not come to work intoxicated

11. Ur pretty cute ur self big boy;)... No homo.

12. I put files from an accounting company and put them in numerical order, box them, list the box order on a website, and ship it out. I go everyday after school for two hours, usually high. I get out of school, rip my bong with a few friends and drop them off home and head off to work! However, one day I did go to work red eyed and stoned, it was sketchy but I hate going to work sober due to boredom. Plus, mostly everyone that works there is 35-70 years old and don't seem to notice?

13. Some people have jobs where you almost feel like you have to get high beforehand. I work in a crazy kitchen which can be very stressful so I always make sure I have my handy dandy chillum fully packed in my pocket for when I go on my "cigarette breaks." Just a couple of hits to calm you down makes work for me better to help with the stress and exhaustion, in my opinion. But hey, everybody is different.

14. I also know someone who works as the drug test lady as a hospital who smokes up before and after work every day. I think it's hilarious haha

15. I work as an executive for a lg corporation and I blaze before work on a regular basis. I'm on the fence about it - right now the negatives seem to be outweighed by the positives. But there's a good chance that I'm just deluding myself.

The negatives- I feel guilty about it, and I worry it will affect my work performance. I worry that people can tell I'm blazed even though they probably can't.

The positives are - it relaxes me and makes me very friendly and easygoing. I get along really well w coworkers and am coolheaded at my job even when confronted w difficult projects. My work hasn't seemed to suffer. I just had a really good performance review.

I actually worry that if I stop then maybe ill make fewer mistakes, but ill also be more 'on edge' and stressed out.

16. man, so this whole guilt thing is coming from those around you, theres nothing wrong with that if your wroking at like a desk, who gives a fuck? if your something crazy like a firefighter you probably shouldnt be high but at some average boring job, it makes the work day better, and waaay more enjoyable

17. just have the 3 nessecities always for work, eyedrops, mints/gum, some sort of cologne or anything to take the smell of you, hand sanitizer doesnt hurt ether

18. Yeah I don't even really need to worry about the smell because I usually vape. But I do use mints and eye drops. I don't know how anyone would be able to tell.

19. I'm a head cook and go on "cigarette breaks" in the back several times a day. I always have a packed chillum in my pocket.. it can get stressful in that damn kitchen.

20. I'm a cashier at a grocery store so I can't go in to work high. I usually smoke a bowl or two a couple of hours before my shift but I rarely smoke at work nowadays. Back before when I was a bagboy I used to go out to get the carriages and my friends would be next to the store smoking blunts so I'd just swoop by for a puff of that dutchie or phillie and go back in with a lil buzz. Makes the day go faster imo, my boss saw me on all kinds of substances tho so now he thinks I'm a crackhead or some shit lol that's why I don't smoke anymore at work.