Going to work high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by linuxmann, Jul 6, 2005.

1. More satisfying to wait until after work.

2. [quote name='"Salty Shack"']More satisfying to wait until after work.[/quote]

I prefer this more, after a long day of hard work, nothing better with rewarding yourself with a nice toke session and relaxing.

3. I work at a coffee shop, taking orders, making drinks, etc. I go high whenever i'm really bummed that I have to work. I've been going high a lot lately, because I find that it helps with my memory. I have to remember different numbers and formulas for different drinks, and doing that high almost trains my memory and makes it better.

So, I think it's fine as long as you can function at a satisfactory level

4. Ha I used to work at McDonald's & go in high all the time. Great way to kill time & laugh at work.
    Best part ? No drug testing ! Woo!! :)

5. Ha I used to work at McDonald's & go in high all the time. Great way to kill time & laugh at work.
    Best part ? No drug testing ! Woo!! :)

6. I work at Dunkin' Donuts and have to deal with people all day long so I never go into work "blazed" I try to give my self atleast 2 hours to chill out before work. So I'm more burnt out at work then high.

7. [quote name='"iTim"']I work at Dunkin' Donuts and have to deal with people all day long so I never go into work "blazed" I try to give my self atleast 2 hours to chill out before work. So I'm more burnt out at work then high.[/quote]

Dude DunkinDonuts how can you not go blazed.

8. When I was working in low paying jobs, hell yah I went to work stoned as shit. It was the only way to keep from going insane!

9. i work an extremely mentally demanding minimum wage job (high speed canadian coffee shop) and i can't even imagine working high. i've never even come close. i give myself like more than 8 hours to sober up between whatever and work. whether that's spent sleeping, idk. i just can't imagine being about to keep up

10. I work at DD too, since my store is bombarded with some of the stupidest customers, its a must that i blaze before and after work. The first one to keep a smile on my face for the day, and the second one to relieve the stress.

11. Man if I worked at DD I would be blazing before, during, and after work. I would also be an alcoholic and depressed.

12. Exactly this.

13. Right now I go to work high out of my mind almost everyday, I make people's glasses lol .. but I'm having to cut back slowly because in about 5 months I'm going into the medical world :p

14. Work from home,smoke fine herbs errday errday

15. [quote name='"Ashley C"']Work from home,smoke fine herbs errday errday[/quote]

Damn your hot

16. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']

Damn your hot[/quote]

Thank you.Im glad I dont buss tables anymore! Remembering orders ugh

17. [quote name='"Ashley C"']

Thank you.Im glad I dont buss tables anymore! Remembering orders ugh[/quote]

Your very welcome. Haha
    :bongin:

18. I just stopped smoking before going to work.
    I get too anxious and it's noticeable to a few people.

19. I work as a lift attendant at a local ski mountain. I get paid $9 per hour to sit at the top of a chairlift in a small heated box (with music, phone, food, etc..) and watch people get off the lift. If they fall, I press a button. When they get up, I pull the button out. Every night from 6-10pm I'll see about 3 people. Pretty much screams SMOKE HERE, NOW!

20. I work at a CVS. I can say being promoted to a supervisor is great. Me and my cashiers will go take out the trash and toke before going back in. SO good.