Going to work high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by linuxmann, Jul 6, 2005.

1. 1 hitter wake and bake before work. I feel fucking amazing

2. Going high to work huh???I have never done it....but only because I feel like someone would smell it on me....not because I would look high or not perform well...but because someone will smell it. I'm always paranoid about that everywhere I go...most people I know can function no problem while stoned soo....

3. Dude, Ozium, fabreeZe, mints/gum, hand sanitizer, and cologne/body spray and you are good as far as the smell.

4. I smoke literally everyday before work, sometimes I hit the mflb in work, my work doesn't drug screen so it's the norm, have gone in completely hammered many times and bragged about it to my boss, not even kidding. If you can do the job good they don't care and I never work with the public. Cool story? Bro?

5. that greasy extra large pizza you just ate for lunch is gonna affect your performance too

probably more than a little smoke

6. Im a cashier, so ive never gone in high afrade I would fuck up the change and what not. Im tech a shift leader tho.

7. I do sometimes, it's no big deal

8. i did at my old job ( pizza delivery guy) talk about the life.. i would deliver to my buds all the time and they would always smoke me out... i was always high. But now i'm a forklift operator and would never think about being high while i am on it. I could never live with myself if i hurt someone

9. I used to do automotive body work and painting, I always got ripped before and during work. Now, I moved to California.. Hard to find work, so I'm flipping burger patties. I get high every day for work.

10. ...is a waste of weed, unless you can freely and openly smoke weed AT work.

Noobies.

11. [quote name='"IGotTheCottons"']^^^I'm with him^^^

So long as your job isn't crucial, or working with anything that could cause harm to someone else, then I don't see a problem with it. I've gone to ALL my jobs stoned... I go to the interview high, my first day high, and every day thereafter. This way when you walk in high as a kite they're like "that's just how he always is" instead of "oh... he's a bit different today... wonder if he's wasted."

It has never failed me, and I don't feel bad about it... I am usually one of the top employees wherever I may be working, whether I'm completely wasted or not. It's all about controlling your high and adapting it to fit your environment.[/quote]

This^

12. I use to work at an airport, and would arrive for my shift around 5am. I always toked up before I went in.

Now I always try to spark at least a bowl before work. It's just habbit, I suppose.

13. I work at a small little coffee shop in the middle of my college campus. Needless to say going in high is heaven. I get to watch our beautiful girls parade around and eat every pastry behind the counter. My manager doesnt count stock so im steady coming up!

14. You only used one period in this paragraph of words.

15. i showed up to work a week or so ago working retail, earlier that day i toked up to help me get more descriptive with my essay and didnt think i'd be high as long as i was haha
    i don't think i was too bad but i guarentee i wasn't as productive or paying as much attention as i would have been on a good sober day, again not terrible but not good enough to pass my own inspection
    now when i get started with my farming career this year... i may just find getting high to be good for observation purposes but im not certain, we shall see

16. I work in a auto part factory and can't get through the day if I'm not high. It's the only thing that keeps me from going insane.

17. My manager walked in on me pouring a drink Friday night fired me on the spot then went out and got fucked up on some caribou Lou
    (151, Malibu rum, pineapple juice)

18. I work at an indoor pool, but i'm not a lifeguard. Basically, i get paid to sit in a chair. You know i'm high as fuck at work....

19. I like the point you're trying to get across, but I think I may have had a mini-seizure reading this.

20. I work at a bar, I fuckin love coming here high but especially on weekends, meet tons of cool people but tons of wacked out people is the best part so many fights and weird shit happens at a bar.