Going to work high...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by linuxmann, Jul 6, 2005.

1. i got windows, and i got two words for it. fucking shitty.

2. Word... I hate XP

When Linux becomes more user-friendly instead of computer nerd friendly (no offense, as I'm a semi-computer nerd), then maybe I'll check it out... I hate how unstable Windows is, and the fuckin spyware is just ridiculous...

3. i blaze before work a few times weekly

im running my mac OS tiger

raar

4. Gentoo on my workstation and laptop. Got a Solaris workstation too ... love the Sun USB keyboard :)

5. irresponsible as fuck. But i do it anyways sometimes. Im a computer programmer, or should say was but didnt get fired.

6. ^ same as him, programmer, but never high..

also windows is solid for almost everyones use, just not really techy people. people who cant operate windows, will have much more problems in linux. i would reccomend most everryone to use osx or windows, just cause someone willl be able to help them more readily and in person.

7. I used to, every day. But recently the 7 hour shifts I work are my only tolerance break, so I usually dont smoke before/during... that way when I get off and smoke a bowl.. it feels that much better.

8. I've gone to work stoned to every job i've had so far. I worked at a call center, construction (I wasn't in a position to harm anyone due to being high), and I work at a pizza place for the time being ontop of selling a little. I go to work every day blown, smoke on my 10 minute break. Everyone at work knows I smoke one of my friends also sells and works there, pretty much 2/3's of that place smokes. But we have a crackhead working there, so people are more focued on him.

9. I'm a financial adviser, so being high at work isn't really too much of a problem for me (unless i'm meeting with clients that day).

Ever watch The Cramer Report on MSNBC while stoned off of your ass??? Amazing....

10. I'm a plastic surgeon, and I'm always totally blazed. I particularly enjoy breast work when I'm high. :p

Okay, seriously. Of course it depends on the job. Graphic designers, photographers, manual labourers, clerks, policeman, fuck! almost any job is doable while totally blazed. But some aren't; a pilot, air traffic controller, brain surgeon maybe, etc.

The point is, should a stoner be doing one of those jobs?

-mu

11. I worked retail this past summer, and I did a couple of times, but I also worked with really hot girls, and cool guys my age, so it was an experience.

*Just can't go in smelling like smoke!

12. Yea i jsut started a new job today, but because it is a construction type job i dont wanna go high cause im learning alot of new stuff maybe in a couple weeks. i went to my last job, which was also a construction job high a quite a few times, but i felt it easier to work hard when i wasnt so unless i was goin to have a really boring ass day, or maybe by myself, i ussually didnt smoke, there was a few people at my last job that smoked and only one that smoked during work, and he was like 40. i can tell some people smoke at my new job too

13. well how it used to be at my work we actually smoked in the freezer and got paid for it cause all i do is make sandwiches... but yea i go in high all the time
    it makes everything easier and customers better to deal with cause when i get high i dont give a fuck haha
    but now some mormons own my store so i cant smoke in the freezer anymore now its just before and after...
    but yea pretty much anytime i work i go in high its very nice
    im slow at counting money when i am high though... dont know why...
    now im goin smokin
    later

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm a mechanic at the local ford dealership and i always go high to work in the mornings. Wrenching on cars and hanging out in the shop with my co workers is so much fun high. All of us down there smoke.. the only thing that sucks really bad is that your weed goes away that much quicker cause you're always blazing before work not to mention after work.

If i blazed before work i dont stay high for too long at all and it feels like a waste of cash/greenery.

15. I worked in a resteraunt, and I would get super blazed before and during work. I had a spot I'd just dissapear to with a buddy of mine and we'd get real high, then go back in. We worked on opposite sides of the kitchen, but we are both loud mouths and had a damn good time while doing it.

If I had to work in the dish pit or something, it was horrible, I mean it's always nice to be high, but time would creep, my high wouldn't be a good one because I was working, and it seemed like it made the work harder.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I am a medical marijuana patient. I NEED to smoke. However, i believe that certain jobs, government, poliece, teacher, and other jobs that affect others in a major way, should not smoke b 4 work. Often times, i have smoked and gone to work and end up regreting it. anyone else feel like that ever? Just tired and such?

17. I used to work in the dish pit at a pizza joint with my buddy, we would always smoke before work while driving , and when we worked long shifts we would smoke out in the Porto Jon out back. One thing i noticed, if your blazed in the dish pit, the steam and getting soaked and dirty dishes and sauce getting all over you just pisses me off and kills my high within like 25 minutes. But if you got a buddy with you to fuck around with and share the workload it can be a fun time.

18. is fun especially when you drive the school bus.(not me someone else dude)

19. I'm a bartender, so I don't think I'd be able to do my job high. I need to be dexterous, nimble, and quick - none of which I am after smoking. And I for one don't feel particularly attractive when I'm stoned, and I think being attractive is fairly large part of my job. My big bright brown eyes are one of my better features, being able to flash a sparkling glance at the attractive blonde on the other side of the bar usually results in better tips.

20. lol that was my life about 2 months ago. Do a round of carts, go hit the b in steves car. then repeat