Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to work high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkullUCG, May 11, 2009.

1. #1 SkullUCG, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    yay or nay?

Edit: I should say when i say high i dont mean stupidly brain fried. Im talking youve got about an hour and half before work when your buddy ask if you wanna hit the pipe once or twice.

2. I do. But only on days when I know it's not going to be really busy.

3. Never have gone to work high. I have alot of anxiety sober, dont need to add to possible anxieities by being around people who I dont want to know that I do, while I am high.

4. of course I do

5. Only if I know that I won't have to be doing a lot, won't have to be working with a manager/uptight supervisor, etc... cause otherwise I get all paranoid if I have to be face to face with my manager... or I make a lot of dumb mistakes if I'm real busy... stuff like that.

6. depends on the job and who is working
    ive shown up stoned out of my mind somedays (no managers)
    but then sober as a bird on others
    currently not working so im stoned no matter what haha

7. is there any other way to work?

8. On Saturday, my friend calls me up and tells me if I come pick her up she'd smoke me out with some Northern Lights and Honeybubble Hash (???) so long as it was through my bong. After we ripped the second bowl, I had to leave for work.

I worked that day fucked off my ass.

It was a lot of fun but I can't be ripping bowls of Northern Lights before work anymore.

I do plan to have like a small hit or two before work (like 1 hour before) during the summer.

9. When I worked at jamba J, there was something about going to work high...that made me not want to blow my head off. Yay.

10. rofl. I feel the same way. Today I was deciding between 8 hours of torture, or getting stoned.

Naturally I called in after getting stoned.

11. I might smoke a quick bong rip before work but I don't smoke alot. I work in customer service so when people ask you questions and you space out and shit they usually don't appreciate it :smoke:.

12. I'm high at work constantly. Its the only way I don't backhand most of the customers. But honestly I don't do shit at my job so being high for a few hours makes sure time goes by just right.

13. I used to go in to work blazed as fuck all the time. I worked at a bowling alley/bar so summer work was essentially getting paid for standing around and drinking soda (sometimes booze at night).

It's kind of hard to perform well at my new job while high, as I have to exercise my memory.

14. Depends on the job, if you care about your job, don't.

If you work at McDonalds, go for it.

Also, talk about a waste of weed. I like to enjoy my highs.

15. Getting high and working at a restaurant has two advantages.

1) you are in store that specializes in selling food and drink. Enjoy.

2) 75%+ of the people you work with were high before work/are high during work/will be high after work. go on and meet some people

16. i used to work at bestbuy, and i smoked some shit on my way driving 2 work. wen i got there i was walking towards the computer to punch in, i passed by one of da employees and he literally asked me "did you get stoned" lol. i told him i barely woke up! haha. close call.

17. I could I suppose but I don't.

I'm a computer lab assistant at my college. What I do is sit for 5 hours at a time in an empty room full of computers nobody uses so I could be stoned as hell. But when people do come in someone usually asks me a question like my word file won't open and such.

Thing is, when I smoke, I always smoke to get blasted. There's no such thing with me just getting a chill smoke or anything. And I can't really talk when blasted so I don't. Plus it's very obvious I'm high because of the way my face looks lol

18. really depends on the job. but I tend to always work lifted.

19. I have done it on more than a few occasions. Usually on a particularly stressfull day when there are major problems going on. It's always helped me to think outside the box and fix those problems to.

20. QFT. I liked working in a restaurant so much I decided to get my chef papers. I like drinking and doing drugs, so does everyone who works in a restaurant. I LOVE it.