Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to work high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Broosh, Oct 31, 2007.

1. I got work @ 7, and I really want to smoke a little bit before hand.

I make pizza's at my my campus convenient store, so it's ran by students and only students come in.

plus it's halloween, so there's goign to be some drunk ass kids, and stoned kids there.

The only time any adults are there, is the head managers that usually just stay upstairs, but come down about 3 times a night to check up on us.

Think it's a bad idea? I don't want to know if it's a good idea, bc it's not a good idea to go to work high. but, is it a BAD idea?

2. i'd say go for it.

first of all you are making pizzas not the most serious job in the world. second of all everyone's gonna be drunk n shit like you said.

3. I used to be really against working high because I thought for sure I was going to get busted and I thought working high would be kind of hard, but 6 months later and I'm high everyday at work, and so is everyone else! It's quite funny actually, working high makes the day go by faster for me, plus you get to trip some balls and that always adds to any experience. :smoking:

4. go for it, unless you think the guy would know if your high.

5. I go to work all the time high....what are you 16? lol

6. going to work not stoned would be the bad idea:smoking: smoke on buddy, smoke on

7. I work at a pizza place and I get high before every shift pretty much. We also smoke in the walk-in fridge or out back all the time while working. Chill place, everyone I work with is cool and 420 friendly. I'm blazed around my manager and the owner all the time and I really don't think they'd care (they probably already know we all smoke) and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't fire me anyways I'm pretty cool with them and I can slam out pizzas pretty quick, sober or not haha..

8. we do same shit at my pizza place as the guy above. all the managers smoke and they almost always just match me or the other cooks. pizza places are one of the best places to work for any stoner

9. i didnt know it was possible to work for minimum wage not high? never occured to me to go straGht. not once.

10. seriously i worked at dominos for 4 years and i probably went in a handful of times NOT high

now i work at an accounting firm, and not much has changed

some things never will

S.W.E.D.

11. I think it depends on how well you handle your high...Personally I know I couldn't be at work high. I run a cash register and I can't count very well high...learned that the hard way. If you know you can enjoy a high, and not look suspicious to anybody else then I say go for it. Happy tokin:smoke:

12. I go to work high all the time. I just get tired for a little while. I don't really have any problems. Haven't lost any fingers yet. lol

13. If your use to being high then you wont have a prob a work since its normal. Im glad my sup doesnt trip, hes a mad coo duke and i once sesh'd with em at a comp after party. Twas the first and last time so far. It works out though, one of my coworkers is always down to match a bowl on our breaks and lunches

14. well if your making pizzas i dont think it will be much of a problem. I used to go to work at papa johns stoned but stopped doing it cuz im the one who answers the phones and takes orders and i always managed to forget something lol

15. i was high everyday at my old job lol. my boss smoked me out a lot :cool: LOL

thats the only good thing about restaurants

16. smoke sum weed shmoke sum weed & go to work:hello:
    i'd do it, unless i knew it was going to be busy, just cuz i feel like i work slower when im hiiiii

17. toke up man.

I work 8-6 everyday and toke up on the way to work, at lunch, and on the way home. It makes the day much more intersting and tolerable.

18. 7 bowls out through a R00R will get you lined up straight and ready for work.
    definetly the way too go.

19. Weed and work? Fuck that, I take 4 hits of acid before every shift. :smoking:

20. Yeah, smoking isn't very uncommon in the fast food industry (I flip tacos to get by at the moment).

One pointer though: Don't smoke in your walk-in. Especially if you're unsure about about your General Manager, District Manager (if he makes frequent visits), certain Shift Managers, or the Owner. Walk-In fridges/freezers will hold that smell for a good week because they don't cycle in any real fresh air.

Keep it under the steam/fry vents after lobby has been closed and locked for the night.