Going To Work High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JayTheJenius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. I enjoy my job for the most part, could be better, could be worse...

I've been thinking of taking a milky ass bong rip before coming to work.

Any of you tokers get high before punching the clock?

Tips and tricks, please.

--------------
    Jets, Nigga!

light pot, smoke it, go to work, do work, go home.

3. either you have a nice day at work :smoke:

or you come home early searching for new employment :hide:

4. Or you realize that your job is a lot easier sober and you lose count, say "Fuck it" really loud in front of people, and throw shit on the ground while walkin' over to the register all, "Fuck you want, eh?" :cool:

5. I get high before work but I run machines on graveyard shift, by myself mostly listening to music and shit.

If I had a job where I had to deal with a lot customers or something I might not

6. #6 Reo, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    I go to work high all the time I either smoke before work or during my last break. Or I eat some edibles 3hrs before shift ends. I work at Walmart pushing carts so the last couple hours no one rilly sees you other then the other high cart pusher

---------------------------------------------------(edit)
    does smoking up another co-worker on shift count?

7. All depends on your job and if you still get "fucked up" from smoking or not

8. I work private security, and I rip all the time before work. Never has it affected my actual work, and if anything, just relaxes me (go figure). I did work selling merchant services across the west coast before, tried getting high for that shit, noooooope.

Light one up and smile, life is too short to keep stressin

9. Well the last time I smoked before work I ate both of the sandwiches I made for my 12 hour shift and I was hungry as shit before I left.

10. Where do you work

Remember me? The one you stole your idea from.

11. When I worked as a pizza delivery driver, I'd smoke a bowl when I woke up, another before I got changed out of my pajamas for work (playing video games on the couch), grab about .5 ground up in a bottle and my pipe, hit it a time or two on the way there. then every other run (or whenever I felt like it) I'd spark up driving back to the store, smoke half a bowl after we closed the store, shore it up nice and clean for opening mgr, chill out until we all felt like going home (cops never bothered us) and then I'd finish my bowl on the drive home, empty streets, still had my topper on my car so nobody would pull me over 0:3  course I also chewed a LOOOOOT of gum just to be safe, but I could have counted on one hand the number of coworkers that didn't smoke, and they all knew the rest of us did. I did have one customer tell me that she thought I was too happy to be working at a pizza shop.

When I worked for a big box electronics store I would smoke a bowl on the way to work, a bowl or two on my lunch break, and maybe a lil on the way home.I figure a few coworkers knew, one mgr did because he spotted a bong in the background of a pic i took to show him the xbone accessory I won from microshaft. I played it off pretty well every time someone "caught" me though, nothing like walking in from lunch and security going "blah blah blah its crazy i can't wait to go home...snff--- do you smell that? I smell weed?" as he starts scanning shoppers in the immediate vicinity. lol, everyone always thinks i'm too innocent ^_^ its my secret weapon

12. Before I even start my car to go to work I smoke about a whole bowl if not two. Walk in happy asf, work extremely hard. Lunch break rip bout half a bowl go back to work still happy asf. I work in retail so I noticed when I'm high at work I am even MORE helpful with people than I normally am.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum