Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to work BAKED good idea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Not like I can force myself to be sober, but is this a good idea? I work at subway!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude I do it all the time. Portable concentrate vape pen is best. Cloud pens are decent cheap ones. I want a better one now.

3. any job that has potential for safety disasters I would stay away from.

making sandwiches for other happy ass stoners... well. I approve.

4. Yeah you definitely don't want to get baked before doing a dangerous job lol
    But sandwich making is all good. My first job was at a sandwich place called Jimmy John's and we blazed a couple times every single day haha it was great.

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come you will see our return to the Land of the Free!🎶

5. Lol its subway bro, you'll be ok.

6. Worked 6 years blazed as a lifeguard. Had a half hour break every 45mins, id blaze every break all break in my car. It was a year round job because of indoor pool. Damn i miss that job.

7. As long as you can handle yourself, go for it  :smoke:

8. Completely depends on the the person and the job. Regardless I have always kept pot and work separate--as much of a stoner that i am.
    Especially now with a fast paced job I know I wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Some people I work with can though.
    Just be careful with it.
    No bud is work risking your job for

9. I go to Subway sometimes and I think the manager smoked weed because there are times he's kind of "stoner" like haha. I try not to assume but he's a chill guy nonetheless. If I were you, I wouldn't toke if you work hours that are relatively busy...

10. I have never not gone to work baked and I've had tons of cooking and construction jobs, and currently work as a mechanic. Shits easier when I'm high because I notice all the little shit and get real particular.

11. Thank you Bill Cosby! :hello:

12. You're welcome lil pudding pop

13. Dawwwwww! :)

14. dude, I work for a fortune 150

15. I think its basically a requirement to go to work baked.

16. Should my mind or body go to work, I give it an incentive for doing said work. ATP ain't cheap...

17. Yeah I do it all the time. I'm a custodian so it's not a big deal, it makes it entertaining.

18. depends on the job.