Going to war

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Papa Puff, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Well I have had a lot of luck growing this year! I was due a curve ball! Here us a aphid family lol. Eggs larvae and a black flyer. I saw a green flyer yesterday! Orders 2.5k lace wing eggs! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. those fuckers . looks like its time for a bath for the plants then take your measures .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Spray those babies down with some Dr Bronner's Peppermint soap solution! Insecticidal soaps will kill aphids, so your lace wings will just have to do "mop up"! (A small bottle is about $5 at the local health food store or online.)

How to Use Dr. Bronners As Insecticidal Soap (news - 2014)
    How to Use Dr. Bronners As Insecticidal Soap | Hunker

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Little #@%÷=$$$!

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Search and destroy all visible aphids manually then spray her down as suggested above .

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 1
  6. A bug control method is mandatory in these times

I prefer Cold Pressed Neem Oil

does bugs and mold real good

is organic and systemic

good luck

• Like Like x 2
  7. or you can get girl friends that smoke them so fast the bugs cant survive lol that is my issue ........ ( what happened to the plant it had 2 more weeks??? )) . answer idk ..... mmm hmmmm sure girls

• Like Like x 1
  8. I got 2 wives and they are trying. My wife couldn't eat edibles for a while now she has built up a tolerance

• Like Like x 1
  9. save the bug infested ones for the x wife lol . speaking of bugs here in michigan there are a lot of people next year going to try to grow 1500 plants with little experience . i talk to a lot of people they have no idea what there getting into . i told them with that # of plants they should have a locker room to shower and change before entering the plant rooms they think i am joking . those little buggies will be chomping away . and the state will pay them for the finished product at a set price more info is needed on that still not set . the state will test for bugs mold so on i bet 80 % of the major grows will be totally trashed ..

10. Omg that's hilarious maybe I should drop off a few at the huge grow facilities we have in town

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Aphids fly.?

12. Yea there are black and green ones. I think like any other eggs larvae than flyers

13. Lots of dif ones[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. thanks Puff, very useful info,

i have had aphids in the veggie garden, but never saw any winged ones,
    now i know what to look for inside.!

finding aphids outside is easy, just look for an ant trail going up the plants,
    the ants tend to the aphids and eat their excrement, aphid shit (honey due) is sweet to the ants.!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Like a dumbfuck my cave room is where I smoke veg my babies and trim. I should have thought about trimming in a room a grow in! So dah I got aphids on my babies. What a dumbass I am

16. dang careless pot-heads.!!! LOL

could be worse though, bugs are easy to find, something like bud or root rot ain't found until its too late.!

them girls will be fine, they have big Papa Puff tending to em.!!

• Like Like x 3