Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to vegas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicarious89, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Hey, I'm going to vegas on monday, I'm not 21 but smoke weed so I'm bringing a quad there from Cali. Recently though I've been being warned about strict laws or getting caught, or even prison time for being caught with it.

Anyone live in vegas/nevada or anyone know a lot about their laws that could help me? I Just want to know if smoking there is worth it. Is it really prison time if you're under 21 and get caught?

2. It would all depend on the amount you got cought with.
    Even if you're over 21 prison time can kick in with the right amount.
    As long as you don't have enough for them to think your selling, i mean, as long as they don't find enough.

3. I'm only bringing a quad, I'm just nervous now that someone told me it could lead to prison time...

on this one site it says this "Possession of marijuana by persons under 21 years of age of less than one ounce of marijuana is a felony, punishable by 1 - 4 years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000."

4. i live in cali, its anything under an ounce is considered for personal use, which is nothing, a fine maybe, and a day in court, nothing more, anything more and they can probally charge u with something more, and probally intent to distribute

5. another thing is I'd be smoking in the hotel room, not in my car or something. So all I really need is something to cover up the smell as soon as I take hits I guess, any suggestions?

6. Lol, I was gonna post that 'Don't Gamble With Marijuana' Las Vegas sign, from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It says possesion = 10 years in prison and Intent to sell = Life Imprisonment, or something along those lines.

If you're going to smoke in your hotel room make sure to:

Have an open window
    Have a Sploof (the cardboard cylinder with dryer sheets)
    Smoke by the vents and make sure you know it goes straight outside, or by the window
    Put a Hot Damp towel on the crack in the door
    Have some Fabreeze
    Smoke a Cig afterwards
    Have the bathroom vent on

Lol after the first 2 steps you really shouldn't need to do the rest, but I wouldn't gamble with the law...lol stupid puns

7. Get a room with a balcony?
    Talk about some fun shit.

8. Some skater from Tulsa, in my state, got a room with a balcony when he did acid. He ended up walking off of it. He was a pretty good skater, even had a few dvds and looked to be going places. Major pothead too.

Wow, lol why did I put this...idk whatever

9. you better be carful smoking in the hotel, the halls will wreak. make sure you open up your window and have good flow going out, turn on a fan and face it torwards it. and blow the smoke right out the window...
    or take a hot shower, the smoke will mix with the steam and make sure the fan is on, it will suck it all right out.

10. Only room available was non-smoker rooms =/ but I'll try the sploof and other tips, thanks! I wonder if htey'd really send me to prison or let me go...

11. Nah, the prison things I was talking about was off a movie.

If I were you I'd hide the Quad in my room like triple bagged and only carry around a 1/8th or so.

If you do go to jail, just post bail and never go back to LV, haha

12. Well I went with my friend back in August.We brought his bong and atleast a half oz.We just opened the balcony door and just take our hit and blow the smoke out the door,so no smoke in the room at all.But you could smell the bud as soon as you walked in the room.

Also my cousins friend went to Vegas for her friends wedding and they were all smoking in the room.I asked her if they were blowing it out the window and she said no and they didnt get any complaints or anything.

You should get a smoking room,that way if someone does complain and you get a knock,just light up a cigar or cigarette.

13. They're not going to send you to prison for a 1/4 O of marijuana

14. I'd hope not hahah it would just suck ass to go to prison for weed, I'll just be careful about it I guess, I'll bring my febreze lol

15. I smoked in a hotel room snowboarding in New York a few years ago. My friend went up to the front desk; I'm not sure what he asked for or why he thought it was a good idea to tell the front desk that we were smoking in the room but he came back with a device that purifies smoke as it passes through - like a big electric sploof. Awesome times - we just rode all day and smoked all night from a gravity bong out of the bath.

16. Dude that guy was a huge stoner and used to make videos on youtube. I forget what his name was though.

17. His name was Fern, he had previews of his dvds on youtube, and some smoking vids.

He came to my town and was at a party I was at when I was a junior in High School

18. #18 KVL420, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    lol you posted this couple years ago but i just had to reply! :D would the skaters happen to be Fern & Randy Rush? i heard about it that the fern guy was the guy on acid and jumped off the balcony and like a year later his friend (randy) got killed by some dealers : p shitty story....

19. Dude there's nothing better than getting blazed and rolling down the strip with all the lights

20. Buy a Smoke Buddy and ozium :wave: