Going to vegas this weekend.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mairuzu, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Any tips on gambling? Hot spots? Fuckin buffets???

Staying at the hilton off the strip. Ready to sin it up. Who here has some vegas stories.

2. Tip: Grab two six packs and start walking the strip.

Oh, and do NOT ask random people for Devil's dandruff.

3. do what hunter thompson would do

4. ^def. Except the only drugs we have is the good herb. Plenty of.

I'll be getting the free booze while im gambling inside so the alcohol isnt a problem. Definitely strolling the strip.

Got 3 nights for a total of $150. so i got money to Blowwww.

5. Go the the Luxor, it is the most beautiful hotel I have ever been in. And get blazed as fuck and go on the roller coaster at New York, New York.

6. Last time i went to the luxor was when i was 15. Almost 10 years ago. Cant believe im almost 24 and I havent been to vegas since then. Finally a whole new experience in vegas.

Definitely want to go on that roller coaster on new york new york on the fades.

7. Yo bro I recommend getting stoned out of your face and doing the rides on top of the stratosphere, me and my brother did them. They are a little pricey but so worth it man

8. Haven't done that yet. I'll check it out :smoke:

9. Be careful my dude, that part of town is where a lot of sketch bags come out to hassel motherfuckers...so if you're gonna do it, go in the day.

10. I'd walk the strip and just get blazed and gamble around. Caesar's Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Venetian, New York New York, and the Wynn are probably the best hotels there, so check em out.