Going to trip on DXM tonight!! -LIVE JOURNAL-

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pbjube3, Feb 9, 2009.

1. You really should be careful about miscalculating DXM dosages. My own accidental 1,200 mg trip was unintentional, although my usual trips were about 1,000 anyway.

And you don't have brain damage. :)

2. you did the math right man, there is around 390mg per bottle of zicam.

3. there are some bottles with like 550mg in them but that's the night version which i cant even find, im pretty sure you used the normal sized bottle.

4. its cool to hear you had a good trip man.

you should tell us a little more about it.

5. Sounds crazy but something that should be done once in a lifetime. I prefer the euphoric dose of 300mg's of Zicam Max. Anymore and it seems to lose some of that feeling.

6. 2 bottles was to much for me, its so hard to explain whati was feeling, nothing was reall i felt like i escaped reality, i couldnt see anything with definition everything was just shapes or shades, no color (thats cuz i had the lite off) i felt like my room was wicked small and some times when i was listening to my music it would like speed up wicked fast thats why i thoguht i was going crazy, it was just so intense, i dont even rember when i feel asleep, i woke up with my head phones still on lol its really hard to describe the trip it was just so intesnse. i was kinda scared i was going to have brain damage or i was gunan be stuck like that cuz i herd prolonged usage of dxm can cause small holes in ur brain or sumthing, but ive only done it 4 times. I was really scared i over dosed cuz some one on the other forum told me i took like 1080 mg of it, i was sure i did my math right, but the kind i was using was definatly not the night time formula, i wish i could find that shit tho. i think imma gunna trip next weekend but i will do one and a half bottles this time!

7. Smoking weed intensified it I'm sure. Plus you don't weight that much. Yeah you probably experienced 4th plateau there. I think the second or third plateau would be less scary obviously. lol Also I would take warheads to get rid of the bitter taste.

8. Yeah if def did, i smoked like one fat ass bowl, i didnt report that much because i changed my room around (and cleaned it thank god) plus i got a new bed so my computer is like so far away from me and last night i felt weighless but at the same time weighed down like some one buryed me in sand. i didint feel neauses once and the taste is only bitter when you first take the shot, i just chug water right after and hit the bowl, the weed really does get the taste outta ur mouth, im deff trippin again this weekend if not sooner lol!