Going to trip on DXM tonight!! -LIVE JOURNAL-

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pbjube3, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ya i heard that about,i saw a zombie in my fridge just keep your locked doors

2. mom came upin my rooom almsot like it wasnt real, this is so cool

iim on hipforums.com too thats a scik site im fuked ui[

3. 20, eh? ;)

4. just beware of the fridge zombies pbj, you never know when they'll come out to molest your socks. And then proceed to eat you.

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7A3b6YU8_A&feature=related"]YouTube - Who do you love?[/ame]

PsYcHeDeLiC....:smoke:

6. Plenty of 20 year-olds live with their parents. Perhaps he's attending a community college or something.

To the OP I'm excited to read this :)

I'm attempting a 900mg trip on the 27th, maybe I will do the same :rolleyes:

7. i am requesting an update

8. He's probably laying on the floor talking to his couch by now. I doubt we'll get an update anytime soon. Maybe during the comedown..

9. I know the feeling. Just remind yourself that it is real, it can be hard to convince yourself of this.

10. wow...seriously? no updates?

11. for real, we need an update, it was yesterday man. fucking a day later, whats up

12. God damn DXM killed another one.

13. #34 XxChaosXLovexX, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    LOL.

I believe I will post about my experience with DXM. My trips were generally to the fourth plateau, and they usually had jaw dropping phenomenal qualities to them.

I expect one would have such a trip taking 1,200 mg. :eek:

EDIT: Although DXM is relatively safe (previous speculations about Olnley's Lesions were later disproved) I wouldn't recommend that high of a dose (1,200) unless you are taking pure DXM. In a medicinal cough syrup solution the vomiting is quite unpleasant. I took that dose once in pill form (came out to exactly 80 cough syrup pills, 20 in each bottle) and I have never since felt anything as extraordinary (or unsettling) as that night. Granite, I can't remember much, but I'll tell you it was one hell of a ride.

Haven't done DXM in years though. It's the type of substance that should be used for more special occasions in my opinion.

EDIT: Just thought I would throw this in there. This site has an abundance of some very useful information regarding not just DXM, but all mind altering substances.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_health1.shtml

(Like I said, White retracted his own conclusions about the formation of Olney's Lesions. Some links are at the top of the page I posted.)

14. i cant even xplain what i was feeling last night, that wasthe most crazyest trip ever, it was like everything was afuckin dream woooooooooaaaaa man

15. ya i blacked out some one on anothe forum told me i took like over 1200mg of that stuff i thougth i did the math right, there 16.3 ml in each bottle, and there is 6 mg of dxm for every .25ml spray, so doesnt that make it like 390 mg per bottle?

16. yes im 20, and im very comfertable living with my parents, paying 50 bux a week for rent and having a nice hot meal when ever i want! i thank you

i feel hung over today from the dxm, music should still sound the balls today, last night was just unexplanatory, nothing felt real, i felt like i was dreaming the whole time like some one was playing a movie behind my eyelids it was fucked to the max, i still dont know how many mg of dxm i actualy did

i really thought i was gunna have brain damage or sumthin last night hahaha

17. man the one time i took that zycam shit, the next day was the worst dxm hangover i've ever had. granted, i took some extracted dxm polystirex (and i did use lemon juice to dissolve the coating) as well, but i felt like total shit the next day.
    i used to be refered to as the "robo king" in my home town, so i'm pretty experienced with it. i've NEVER had that kind of hangover before....even when using polystirex without extracting it.

i'll likey wait until the vernal equinox and do dxm again, but i'll just chug robo max as that's what i always used to use.

18. i herd the extract taste like soot and poo!

i kinda like the dxm hang over music still sounds pleasent and i feel euphoric, even tho i havebeen smoking pott, it just intesifyes the high.

last night was, wow if i had to tell you what it was like it was like my brain was melting hahaha it was intense! i still dont know exactly how many mg i did cuz some one told me theres like more than 500 mg of dxm in one bottle and i took two~!

19. No, your math was correct