Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to Toronto tomorrow, where's a good place to get weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ashyj123, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Staying at canadiana backpackers inn and want to get my hands on some nice stuff for a chill smoke with a few friends. anywhere near there i can make connections?

also, any other recommendations of things to do when there or clubs/bars to hit up would be great! :)

2. Jane and Finch is a really high class, beautiful area. Google Maps it and check it out. If you are visiting Toronto, Jane and Finch area is a must.

P.S. Bring lots of money

3. Do you say that because it's $$$$ or because of the quality? Like, s/he'll wanna stock up?

4. hahahaha

I see what you did there

5. Lol, don`t do this. Definitely don`t do this.

Search around Kensington Market, you should be able to find someone.

6. I say that because I need some money LOL :p

Definitely avoid Jane Finch

7. If that doesn't work should find what you need in Scarborough

8. AHAHAHA

Definately some solid advice :rolleyes:

Cheers.

9. just as good thumbs up to Scarborough,
    rent an expensive car and roll around blasting army of the pharoahs then ask minorites at stop lights where the green be:wave:

10. vapor lounge

11. yeah, if you wanna get shottt...

12. HA, not necessarily shot. Cut maybe ;)

13. haha true