Going to this homeless park to help them

Discussion in 'General' started by InnerPeace, May 12, 2010.

1. good shit bro, only a dude with a name like InnerPeace would do something like this :D

2. That's a legit good deed man. Karma will give it back to you somehow! +rep

I did something similar once.. kinda... My friends and I purchased a sandwich and a soda once and left it on a bench where this homeless guy sleeps. We wrote on a napkin and left it for him.

Heh.

3. Your right, the majority are Black.

4. lol you should dip the j's in some wet

5. hell yea bro, that's legit right there haha, i did something similar last year

i was in a paintball team and we went to practice in this indoor place in like downtown LB and after we got out, there were a few homeless people (yea i know not the biggest place for homeless people but still) so low keyly (my team didn't know i blazed hahaha) i made like 20 pb and j sandwhiches and put a few nugs (in a little candy wrapper) and gave it to 'em as fresh mints, they were so happy when they saw the sandwhiches..they shat themselves when they saw the danks tho hahahaha

lol to be honest..one of the dankest pickups i've ever had was from a hobo..dankest white widow i've seen inawhile. danker than the clinics i go to lol

6. +rep op, just try not to get jacked, make sure ya take a buddy

7. no sammich 4 u

8. ^lol.

And that's very sweet of you, OP :) sounds like something I'd do. Though now there is a law in Miami where it is illegal to feed the homeless. Um, wat?! Those fuckasses can kiss my ass! I'll feed whoever I want to feed. Props to you :D

9. Good shit man, nothing like doing something nice for people who are struggling. I remember when I used to live in NC there was this one homeless guy I always used to pass on the way home, he would always be begging for change n shit at this stoplight, I gave em five bucks and like half a blunt that I was cruising on once when I stopped at the red light and saw him there. He was so happy, he was hugging my car and shit, made me laugh, and I felt good for putting a big smile on someones face.

10. Hell yes man.
    I love hearing or seeing people being genuine about their "charity".
    I am more so referring to you making food for them, but the weed is nice too haha. :hello:

11. you sir, inspire me +rep
    Not to jump on the band wagon but Im goin to have to steal your idea, not to one up you, but to help other people who arent as well off as me. (I know I don't deserve it so why not share, right?)

12. yeah, I figured the weed will help them maybe put shit into perspective. Maybe even realize the alcohol(and wuteva else drugs they're on) is poison and get off the stuff. I genuinely feel like the weed helped some of those guys in one way or another. Or maybe I'm just a pothead, because I know if I was down and out I'd want someone to hand me joints :smoking:

13. hey man i hope everyone steals this idea:smoking:

14. If I had the cash, I most certainly would.

15. aren't you the same guy who paid for a hotel for some family

16. Yeah dude he is. Clearly he's got $$$ lol

17. my favorite good samaritans are the ones who act with humility

18. what is ^ insinuating?

19. hey man, we're glad you eventually stopped being a homeless bum. you certainly do know what it's like. too bad you couldnt share some of your heroin with them, instead of giving them your shitty weed, bro.

next time, try food.

20. as opposed to ostentatiously posting about how cool and generous he is in an attempt to pander positive rep? I agree.