Going To The Zoo High?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sc0pe, May 25, 2013.

1. Have you ever gone to the zoo high?

if yes what is the best animal to look at, or stuff to do

i was thinking about going to my city's zoo, its a bit small compared to others i think but i figured it might be fun to look at all the animals when im high

2. I went last year, I liked the butterflies, lolol the zoo sucked, btw.

3. dude, i think this is a great idea! Lol, go their high, and look at all the interesting animals. Just do it, i think you'll like it.

4. Make sure to go on a cooler day. IMO that would suck to have one of those days at the Zoo where it's so hot that you don't even want to be there while stoned.

5. It's amazing.

6. Dude, I feel so bad for the zoo animals when I am stoned, I want them to be free and running around in their natural habitat, well that is both stoned and sober, but last time I went stoned I was sad to see the jaguars in cages about half the size of my house :-/
    Make sure you take a friend or lover so you can keep yourself entertained the whole time, definitely take people it will make the zoo way more fun!  :bongin:

7. That sounds like a lot of fun. I've never done it, but I aim to this summer!

8. #8 Deleted member 42976, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    i haven't been to the zoo since i was a kid...well except to apply for a job once. they have a place that installs zip lines next door.

there's a place in orlando called Exotic Experience where you can play with kangaroos and lemurs that i want to get baked and go to one of these days. i'm gonna have to convince my gf to take me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUMQbc26UHM

9. That is awesome! I want to play with some kangaroos!

10. no but I got in a slap-boxing match with a mother goose on a golf course while I was really stoned lol

11. It is one of my favorite things to do.

12. The wallabies were just chilling on the walk way when I went. Talk about intimidated.

13. fuckin penguins man

14. Fish.

If you have a public aquarium near where you live, def worth the trip.

If not, go to your local aquarium/pet stores.

15. I used to live right across the street from Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago for years. I'd rip a few bongs at home and walk over for an hour or 2 by myself a few times a week. I found it relaxing to watch the polar bears swim. I also thought it was cool being so close to an animal that could tear me in half. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I haven't been, but I wouldn't mind smoking a bowl with some rhinocerous'. Maybe some bears. :bongin:

17. I swear animals are attracted to the smell of mary jane, you go to the zoo you'll get lots of attention from them i imagine 

18. You're the fucking man, those pics are dope af.

Props, I live like 40mins away from LP

19. I have never been to the zoo but I definitely would like too though. Do you have a favorite animal or any animal that you always wanted to research about? 

Just tour the place and visit the different areas where the mammals lie at. Can you feed a Gorilla a banana or is that illegal? 

20. Being high makes anything better , I've been to the Zoo several times high and its pretty fun , my zoo is pretty big , but the aquariums and funny ass lookin fish are probably the best animals to look at while high in my opinion .