going to the gym baked

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Crimson King, Feb 23, 2009.

1. yeah going to the YMCA blazed is fun,
    I love playing basektball high.

2. Yo this sounds like good shit am gonna try it out 2morrow

3. Yes ! i love it. once i start going i can't stop, and it's sooooo easy. before i start i always wonder if it's going to make my high wear off but I once I get into it i start thinking, i wonder if i smoke more when im done if ill get even more fucked up. and i do!

4. yea, it's a good feeling playing basketball knowing your gonna get high afterwards.

5. shit give michael phelps a call. I hear he loves going to the gym baked. :hello:

6. haha yeah oath i agree with everyone. it makes it so much more fun and easier. you get like an additional high just from working out.

my high lasts for my whole workout and i can come home and get baked again. its great.

7. I get faded and go to the gym nearly every weekday (except friday :smoking:). I cant stand to go not high now!

8. I tried working out at the gym high but i fell asleep on the bench.

9. Whoa, I never would have thought. I'd have thought your heart rate would skyrocket.

I'm totally going to try that shit!!

LOL

10. i been working out for about 7 months 5 days a week and i have never done that, Guess what im doin today fellas:p

11. lmao i work at a gym atm. i go high all the time. it just makes the work easier i guess

12. Agreed, but I hate laughing when I am running or doing anything cardio because it completely throws me off haha. Lately I just start to watch CNN and fade out into stonerland while jogging on the treadmill.

Running outside when it's nice out is wonderful when you're high too. When I'm running regularly, I can actually achieve a sober "runner"s high" which sets the day off on a great foot. The best mornings ever are when I can combine the weed high with the runner's high - euphoria :)

That must be a really low ceiling to put the bar through it from the lifting bench. I just keep picturing that car insurance from a couple years ago where it's a mock reality show and a newlywed couple has to live in a tiny house haha.

EDIT: I realize now he could have had a slant roof or something, but it was much funnier before I realized that.

13. my body feels more tired sometimes, but could just be the type of weed. sometimes after liek two chin-ups im done.

14. dude i cant believe pretty much everyone on here is in agreeance about goin to work out baked.. i know a few people like that but dayum ive never got the urge to go work out after blazing, for some reason im paranoid that working out after blazing would like fuck up my respiratory system or something idk i always feel like i cant breathe quite as well after blazing as opposed to if i havent smoked all day, or maybe not that i cant do it quite as well but its just different?? im just crazy tho..

but i love gettin in a good work out n then comin home n blazin a fatty..

15. Give it a chance, you wont regret it

16. Your just scared"im paranoid that working out after blazing would like fuck up my respiratory system or something idk"....maybe ur just crazy

theres no backing for the fact that your lungs will explode except that when your high you think they will.....=mega crazy

17. I work out high all the time....it makes the workout go alto smoother and i think i get a better work out high. I race motocross and on the way to the track 4 practice i will smoke a bowl and then pack another an hit it throught the day. Like with the work out it makes everything alot more fluid and smoother.

18. i go to the gym 4 times a week. sometimes i have gone blazed, its pretty cool. my body can resist more because i feel kinda numb after the blaze. sometimes i just feel too tired to work out though