Going to the doctor tomorrow, what to expect?

Discussion in 'General' started by Schildpad420, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hi,

The other day I was crazy enough to jump of a 3 meter high roof. Sprained my ankle pretty damn bad. The next day: the pain was gone. But a few days ago it came back. So now the ankle is getting painfuller and painfuller, so I decided to go and see my doctor. My question is:

What will he possible give as advise to stop the pain? Or what kind of medicine can I expect?

Any thoughts?

OneLove,
    Schildpad420

2. Unless your landed really bad, I don't think you sprained your ankle off
    A 9 foot roof. I was jumpin fences higher then that when I was 12.

3. can you move your ankle?

4. first he'll ask you what the fuck you were doing.. then maybe give you some advil.
    its a sprained ankle.. he's going to tell you to elevate it, ice it, and take aspirin if it hurts. unless you did some real damage.. then you might get some shitty pain killers... low mg darvocet maybe.

5. I already used aspirin's. Dropped Ice on it. Still the pain is not bearable. And yes I can move my ankle but when I stop moving it, the pain is coming up and hurts like hell. And yes it is sprained. My friends are paramedics and could confirm.

And thanks for the reply's ;)

6. Hope for a opiate but you most likely won't get it, haa, sucks.

7. he is going to want to put his finger up your asshole. Be alert at all times.

8. The system is getting more & more strict, so I wouldn't expect any medication to be honest. Here in California, now if you are prescribed pain-medication you can not get it from your regular Doctor anymore, have to be referred to Pain Management (I was just explained this the other day, I have been on 1 medication since I was 14). Hope your okay though bro.