Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to the dentist.... high Good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drunkkcunt, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Aesthetically my teeth were fine, but apparently i had cavities on the insides of my teeth that didn't show on the surface? And according to him, they were very small and weren't as bad as surface cavities but he said i either did it now, or all my teeth would die within 20 years or something. I didn't really believe it, or really care, but what was supposed to be a routine cleaning turned into him drilling and filling 12 teeth in one sitting. I wouldn't recommend being high for that. Although getting high right after would be amazing because your mouth would be all numb and it would feel sweet lol

2. I've done it before. Everything went smoothly. If you can control yourself I say go for it.

3. Fuck no, I've done it before and its miserable.

You think the idea of having someone fuck with your teeth with utensils and force you to keep your mouth wide open is enjoyable while stoned? Hell no.

4. I don't even like getting a haircut stoned

5. Why would anyone go to the dentist high? Sounds like a waste of weed to me

6. That would be the worst thing ever. Have you SEEN "The Dentist"? That's all you'll think about if you go in there stoned off your hippo.

If anything, you should already be passed out from laughing gas in the waiting room, so you won't remember going through those doors.