Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to the dentist.... high Good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drunkkcunt, Feb 20, 2012.

1. #1 Drunkkcunt, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    I have a huge fear of dentists. 20 year old, but I still need to get dragged to the dentists. I have numerous decayed teeth and take pain killers on regular biases. So it got me thinking, what if I go to the dentist after smoking? To cut the fear, you know.

2. It'll probably make it more scary.

3. I'm in the same boat. I haven't been to the dentist in forever. I dislike dentists so much that I didn't even bother getting dental insurance although here it's only 15 dollars / month.

If I ever do go to the dentist I'm defiantly going high.

4. I always go high because I CANNOT hold my mouth open wide for longer than like 4 minutes. I get really bad pains in my jaw from forcing my mouth open, so going high is a must to numb the pain.

5. Wow, I thought I'm the only grownup in this world who feels this way. :eek:

6. Ask for the gas if ou can afford it, it will calm your nerves.

7. Last time I was there I asked for gas but she laughed and said that I don't need it then she drilled my face off like she was a fucking carpenter.

8. I'm yet to go to a dentist that have gas. And I lived in two countries.

9. Lmao you tell them your not doing it unless you get the gas, that's more money for them I don't see why it would be a problem unless they're lazy and don't want to order another tank.

10. i went to the dentist high and let me tell you that shit is FUN!

before the dentist actually saw me the dental assistant (which was a babe) took x-rays on some machine and she had to put these things in my mouth and when she had to put one towards my back molar i kinda chomped down on her thumb lmao good times

i didnt hurt her of course but i was high as fuck...another reason to not go high.

11. I don't see you keeping your high for very long, it's like when I went to go get a piercing a long time ago, smoked in the parking lot went in and got it done in 3 minutes, came out and was sober lol, pain is a buzzkill

12. wouldnt work for me, things get more uncomfortable for me when im high

13. Get the laughing gas.. I get it every time and it is quite awesome lol

14. sounds like a bad idea to me. I'm not a huge fan of the dentist and I feel like being high would just freak me out

15. Yeah I wouldn't go high one time I did I was just sketched out about everything and with my experience with dentists it usually seems a lot worse than it actually will be and if you keep putting it off it will only be worse. I'd been putting off going for awhile thought my teeth were fucked up but went last week and everything was fine lol. Also I don't suggest taking anything else but you said you take painkillers regularly obviously that would calm you down.

16. Thanks a lot for the replies. Haha I think I got a better idea, screw the dentist, let my teeth rot. I'll just smoke more so I feel less pain. :D

17. If you're afraid of dentists noooo! I can imagine that'd be torture. Dentists are cool tho so I do it B)

18. The worst place to go right after you smoke illegal drugs, is the place where someone is going to literally be up in your face and mouth. It's too risky. Just wait till after, you'll be less stressed out too.

19. How about high and on gas

20. [quote name='"Drunkkcunt"']

Wow, I thought I'm the only grownup in this world who feels this way. :eek:[/quote]

No plenty of people dislike the dentist. My dad's dentist when he was a kid was a drunk. Scared my dad shitless. He's in his early 50's now and still uneasy about it.