Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to the city, anyone know any good head shops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S0UR, Dec 10, 2011.

1. I appreciate it

2. Uhhh what city?

3. NEW YAWK fucking city. DUH. what other city would he be talking about?!?

but yea OP you gotta remember only people who live around the city call it "the city". so the ppl that aren't from the dirty or Long Island or southern CT etc... are not gonna know what your talking about.
    anyway, hit up the Ave of Americas and the surrounding area they got a shit load of shops. remember to bargain the fuck outa those prices. start to walk away like your not gonna buy it anymore and they get the point. also if your going for a name brand, do your research. fakes are all over in the city

4. NYC man

5. [quote name='"S0UR"']NYC man[/quote]

Can I ask you something?

6. [quote name='"acidremix"']

Can I ask you something?[/quote]

If you answer the question first

7. NY Gifts on 14th street down town manhattan only place you need to go alexander gives the best prices too

8. Yeah I live over here on the other side of the US, I had no idea what he was talking about :smoke:

9. wtf are yall talking about NYC? He means GrassCITY! Duh...

'The City"

Obviously GC

10. Yeahhh NY Gifts is the shit. Nice ass glass there, and you can do some good haggling with the price

11. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']wtf are yall talking about NYC? He means GrassCITY! Duh...

'The City"

Obviously GC[/quote]

Dude, listen to what you just said. So according to you I asked if anyone knew any headshops in GC? Lol makes perfect sense, multiple headshops inside of a different headshop. :p

12. He's obviously making a joke.

13. If it is New York, I love strolling St. Mark's Place (what stoner wouldn't?!) You can check the quality yourself and you can haggle and you can buy all sorts of other weird things. They sell salvia and tobacco/hookah products, piercings, tattoos, and clothes around there too.

DEFINITELY eat at Pommes Frites if you're there (ignore the $1 pizza), especially if you're high - it's amazing. Poutineeee.

14. Yeah, I know...