Going to the airport high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Mar 5, 2011.

1. So im going to nyc with my dad next Saturday and I usually smoke once or twice a week on fridays/saturdays. I'm not bringing any weed with me, but what happens if I smoked before I went to the airport and came in high? I'm planning to take a shower right after i smoke anyways, so there wont be any smell problems
    Good or bad idea?

2. Eh, you'll get searched but that's about it. I quit doing it because I was tired of getting those 'randomly selected' searches all of the time.

3. i get really high before every flight, i walk into the airport high as a motherfucker. never been questioned.

4. As long as you dont have any on you

5. Edibles are good for flying. Eat one before going into the airport, and it should hit you when you're on board. I know someone who ate 3 brownies before getting on a 15 hour flight... :smoke:

6. I'm with you bro! Anytime I fly, I always get all sorts of blazed before I get to the airport. I know I smelled like buds a lil' but even if they stop me to search me, I say "be my guest TSA, clown!", I got nothing to hide other than me being stoned, haha. I wouldn't worry about it though man, your good to smoke after your shower even, it's whatever. The only thing I don't like is when I get the urge to smoke another mid flight!!!

7. Being high and going on a plane is a whatever as long as you got nothing on you. Smoke a bowl or eat edibles drive to the airport board the plane.

I wouldnt do it you'll be so burnt out and bored.

8. I fly dozens of times a year, and I always go high (no pun intended).

By the time the plane takes off, I'm sleeping like a little baby.

9. Being high isn't illegal. Nothing to worry about as long as you don't have anything illegal on you.

10. exactly. i iike to get super fuckin ripped and for some reason i really enjoy being in the airport. i pass out pretty much as soon we take off

11. I guess I don't really understand why people take such stupid risks. Why go to a place that you know has real tight security? I'm pretty sure getting arrested would kill my high. Why risk it? The outcome doesn't seem worth it, even if you don't get caught. Is life that bad?

12. Risk what? If you are high and have nothing on you, you can just lol in their face and they can't do shit about it. I love it.

13. So you're saying that if you're obviously under the influence of a drug, the cops can't do anything? They can't deem you unable to handle yourself? They can't give you ANY trouble it at all? Be it even the smallest of questioning?

Just because they're authority doesn't mean they will follow every single rule ever.

14. Nope, they can't do a thing. In high school the cops their knew I was high, and they really couldn't do a thing. What are they going to do exactly? Rip your flesh open and extract the THC and call that weed? Anddd if you can't handle yourself on weed something is wrong with you.

15. If you don't have anything on you, what's the risk? What are you going to get arrested for?

Common sense should apply... don't go in reeking like weed, don't wear a tee-shirt with a big pot leaf on it, act normal, and don't carry illegal shit on you. I've flown literally hundreds of times, and have never even been questioned, let alone searched.

16. In High School, you were just a student. In an airport, you're a potential risk to the misinformed individual.

17. I mean, yea, but still. If you can control yourself when your high, and just act normally, i dont see why they would bother to inspect you. Your not doing anything to disturb the peace or whatsoever.

18. lol wut

19. We'll just say this. If you are high, and you act normal or even just... you know, high. And not act like you are on PCP. Then you should have no problem whatsoever.