going to strip club for first time

Discussion in 'General' started by skateelement4l, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Only read this if you want to hear a crazy ass story that involves Celine Dion: So I'm living in Las Vegas and my roommate was a dancer in the Celine Dion show. The irony is I hated Celine Dion music but when I met her she's super sweet and highlarious.

So anyways she rents out this back room at a strip club in Las Vegas as a birthday present for one of the gay male dancers. I know that doesn't make sense but It was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek so to speak. Haha!

My roommate invited me along and I had the time of my life! I am a woman and after being in a strip club I have so much respect for them. Those strippers are athletes and artists as well as lightning sharp businesswomen. One of the strippers I was talking to pulls in over $100,000 a year. Granted this place was high end.

I admire their beauty and their skills. I completely understand why men would enjoy going :)

Expect a wonderful night of flirting and breasts in your face!

2. ps: I would have enjoyed more variety in the strippers.

most of them had fake breasts and no pubic hair. That's a hot look but after staring at that for two hours I would've given anything for a small breasted gal with a big old Bush to come out and rocked that pole!!!!! Booyah