Going To Smoke With A White Lighter.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The_Mariner, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Mum's inside and I'm gonna spark up with a white lighter in my room. It's the room on front lawn, the camper van, heh.

I'll post results when I'm suitably medicated :).

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405322988.146780.jpg

Game on >:]

3. I am possibly in all sorts of trouble

4. Oh man, we got a tough guy over here folks. Someone isn't old enough to be on here hahaha

5. #6 TheWhiteLighter, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014

Big deal.

If anything  were to happen unlucky it would be your fault and only yours.

But then again I may call upon my brethren to place  a curse on you.

6. Of course, I'm just having a bit of fun.

I'm 19, why can't I still live at home :s? It's cheap, I always have a bed and food, and you can't beat family, they're forever :).

Side note: i posted a cop story in the main thread, and the whole night we were stirring each other up because we were using a white lighter, then got hassled haha.

7. Get the fuck out of here.

8. Because living at home means you have to rely on others for most things. You're 19, support yourself man. If you were in many other countries you would already have a family of your own to protect by now.

9. Unfortunately I dont think things are quite that easy anymore.

What is the thing about white lighters, I never heard this before.

10. White lighters are bad luck supposedly.
    Fuck right off I work and support my family the same as my brother and my mum. Who are you to tell me what is right when you know nothing about the circumstances?
    There was no need to be so negative about it :/

11. Lolwut? Most people in america dont get a real job till ~22 then because of their enormous debt spend another 2 years with parents

12. That's bullshit. Why does living with family mean you cant support yourself. I'm 22 and live with my mum and brother. Work 60 hours a week and pay half her rent and whatever I need to pay for myself, with weed money left over so I'm clearly not supporting myself am I.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ...

It's all just one big conspiracy

14. #16 -Martyr, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    Disagree. I'm 23 and I'm just about to move out. I skipped college and opted to work, saved, and I bleed money into my passion. Living on your own is kind of a joke, because you can't even afford a place that's big or nice enough to want to show off or have people over anyway, and I wasn't going to live in a one bedroom studio. I buy my own shit, contribute to the rent, and use what money I can spare on weed. It's very demanding in America right now for young adults, and while I would have moved out at 18 if all of my friends were on the same page and working then, I don't see anything negative about staying comfortable and in a managable position while you attempt to make some moves. It's not like you're in your late 30's with your non-sick parents. You're in your early 20's, when you literally have no fucking credit, little to no real world experience, a tremendous amount of financial debt from just attempting to get a piece of paper that will offer you said real world experience, and you have to spend money on drugs just to stay sane and keep up with it all in a way that's somewhat healthy psychologically.

Gotta say though, will be happy to be out on my own and living with my friends in a few months.

15. Dont do it man. The last time i used a white lighter I lost my sack in the woods.

16. I like the company of having my dad around. I would go crazy being by myself all the time.

17. There's that too. I'm not compelled to like just stay near my family all the time, in fact I was essentially living with my best friend for a few months away from them at one point, and it was amazing. But I'd pop in every now and then and visit. You can't fabricate that "at home" environment. You may get comfortable as fuck in your new place, but you will never be more comfortable than where you grew up.

18. Let me guess you never went to college and work way to many hours to have a life? Your only hobby is smoking weed after work in your apartment?