Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to smoke for my first time...ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roffels, May 7, 2011.

1. #101 TheBobMarley, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Purchase 420 formula. It cleans glass like magic and lasts forever. It was 10$ at my LHS.

2. or you can use some rubbing alcohol if you don;t feel like going out and purchasing something new

3. I've run into insomnia on and off over the years and I've found that if I smoke a good 2 or 3 hours before I wanna go to sleep it works out perfectly. I can enjoy my high for a couple hours and then crash as I start to come down. No matter the strain I smoke, when I come down I usually get groggy which is the perfect time to go to sleep. If you find you still can't go to sleep after smoking then you might want to wait a little longer after smoking to crash.

4. or how about smoke some indica like a half hour or so before i go to bed or just smoke bowls til you go to bed haha