Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to smoke for my first time...ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roffels, May 7, 2011.

1. Congrats, nice little bong for $30 bux there, seriously looks sick.

And congrats again on getting uber high your first time. :D

But yea, it might not help you sleep that 1st time, although for me, after having tons of fun that night, and eating a crap load of food, i started feeling real sleepy and just passed out lol.

Happy for you fellow brethren.

2. Yes I recomend the Grand Daddy Purple, that is one indica strain that really made me litterly pass out everytime. I couldn't fight staying up what so ever.

3. thats how i did it got me soooo ripped

4. @760CaliStoner: Bongs use too much pot for my liking. Pot's hard to find up here. In fact, I'm completely out right now. The water cools a lot of the THC vapour and prevents it from getting to your lungs. However, if you use a bong dry, if you can clear it in one hit, you can blow it back IN to the chamber for a second hit.

O ok lol dude that sucks but thats pretty smart to use your bong like that but you do hit your bong with water right??? lol and where do you live that you barely can find bud... thank god for me i live in cali and also i have my 215 so yea i can get my medicine but i don't have a job right now so its kinda hard to not be "dry" :(

5. 760calistoner- once marijuana is inhaled through your lungs and is blown out the THC is no longer active, there may be a couple of cbd,cbn molecules left..but not enough for me to blow my smoke back into my dry water pipe an hit it again. One thing water does is it cools the smoke, it does NOT lower the quality of weed, you would never be able to take a hit out of a bowl like you would with a bong.

6. Hello my friends ... tonight im deff gunna be smoking 2 or 3 big bowls tonight so lets hope this works out and also im gunna have some pink floyd playing !! lol anyways i shouldn't have to worry about smell because its my sister she will find out soon enough lol and she should be smokin anyways cuz when she was younger she had a cancerous tumor wrapped around her spine and curved her spine and many surgerys later she has 3 metal rods in her spine keeping her straight and now everyday she lives in pain everyday (she was in the car accident to so that made it worse) but yah she should def be smokin lol she could def get a legal card too

7. u should be on ur ass after 3 bowls listening to pink floyd for sure

8. training to be a jedi... i like it.

9. hey bro let us know how it goes tonight

10. #90 TheBobMarley, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes please do!!

And you seem to be having a great time with ganja, smoke up tonite bro!

11. Hell yeah man, just smoke until your body can't stay awake any more. That's how I get rid of my insomnia ;) :smoke:

12. I also used to suffer bad with insomnia. I started smoking for other reasons but its resolution was also very welcome!

If I feel I can't sleep I will typically smoke a few bowls then get some snacks and maybe watch some TV or read a book. The relaxing atmosphere and food will put me to sleep real quick, and often like a previous poster I pass out halfway through a movie or even picking one.

Secondly, someone was right when they said your first few times it might not help too much. Sadly, your body isn't used to it and neither are you. Once you are and can "harness" the high, it will be much easier.

Lastly, try taking some bigger hits. Anyone can smoke bowls but if you really want to get blazed then take some real big rips, and have a drink handy for when you cough like a mother fucker. Its sucks, but eventually you get used to it and you will forgive yourself for the torture because its way worth it when you pooch a whole bowl to the amazement of your friends in one hit.

13. hey guys thanks for all the great comments and help but tonight didnt go that well i tried smoking some shake because thats what my mom bf gave me a big mag of but wooooooow it taste like shit,felt like shit, stung like shit too so now i dont feel like get high and i got a headache now but i might try some more bud tonight... o well. anyways cheers guys!

14. this story made me kinda happy...im gonna go smoke now

15. well dude you kinda answered your own question unless that is actually some good shake then thats why your feeling like that

16. Well I think I am just gunna buy some instead of getting free crappy stuff... how much should last me a week? just a big bowl or two (or three lol) before bed... 1/8th or 1/4 ???? and how much should i be looking to pay for that around london ontario?

Thanks guys

-roffels

17. Usually 40 dollars worth lasts me a whole week

18. Oh an other question how the fuck am i going to clean my downstem on my slider because the hole from the bowl (lol rhyme) is real small cant fit pipe cleaner or q tip in it and because it has a diffuser on the end of the downstem its also a tiny hole on the bottom of the stem ... the whole slider is allready resin covered and stinky and i like my shit crystal clean :D

19. Normally to clean pieces I use isopropyl alcohol, Epsom salt, hot water, and cotton swabs, though I don't really know your setup very well.

20. As for prices, around London you should be looking at 25-30$ for an eighth and about 50 for a quarter.