Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to smoke for my first time...ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roffels, May 7, 2011.

1. Congrats on use of the ganja, I'm sure it'll help you in many ways (of course sleep). Gets some good indica and your gonna be out like a light...

2. That's a really nice bong for the money. Congrats.

3. well i just smoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 and welli dont know if i am high lol i smoked half a bowl and smoked a buf about {---------} that big and i really dont know if i am high i got like 6 big rips of my bong and then someone pulled into the parking lot beside my house and i freaked out and when silent and put out. (by the way i am smoking it in my bedroom with a fan blowing out the window and me sitting in front of the window) .... so yah anyways idk ..... i m really hungry tho and my lungs hurt i want like a big steak and potatoes right now with chesse and backon top of it and chips lits of chips and pop and water and some frikken hamburgers from mcdonalds

4. MUNCHIES!!! You're stoned! Congratz!

5. Umm ur high as shit bro lmao

6. Rofl the first time I got high it was exactly like that. You don't know your high until your head starts spinning

Maybe look into an mflb in the future so your mom doesn't need to smell the smoke

7. Sorry for the double post, but also your lungs will stop hurting a lot after you get used to it. Also you will start to get a chill high opposed to the giddy high you get when you start smoking

Also pics of your mom

8. #48 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I second this

9. #49 TheCudLife, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    First time I smoked I waited 5 minutes and didn't feel anything then everything started to feel slow as fuck and I couldnt stand straight and everything was spinning haha

10. I wish I could relive my first time meeting maryjane :/

11. Aren't medical cannabis laws lax in Ontario? I would've assumed that you could've got a card for your condition, but that's just an assumption based on little knowledge of the situation there. Please enlighten me, someone.

***** you high, but a few things. Firstly, didn't your mum say it was OK to smoke in the house? Because if so, why are you taking all those precautions with the fans and whatnot? Secondly, don't worry about people seeing through your window lol. You really think someone's going to have the time or motivation to call the police on some random kid smoking a bong in a window, especially considering that it's night time and they probably can't see you, and that you're in Canada? Chill bro. :smoke:

12. I'm in BC. Wondering what the medical laws are like here too. I think you can apply online.

I use my bong on a seat in my driveway. No one cares in Canada

13. Canada's Medicinal Marijuana program is fucked up. Even people who need it can't get it. YOu need to have a serious condition and you also need a doctor to sign, which is reportedly 0.25% of doctors in Canada

Roffles: Hey bud. Let me teach you some stuff. First of all, there are two strains of pot, and hybridizing them makes every pot plant you smoke unique. For getting a solid night's rest, I like to get high at 8:30PM. You enjoy an evening, and then you get all lazy and tired out right around 12-1AM.

Something nobody has mentioned yet is music. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LISTEN TO MUSIC. Get winamp, load up milkdrop (crtl+shift+k), and load up some beats.

I wish I could recommend music that you could appreciate right now, but it's probably all too stoner-ey. Try God is an Astronaut, Daft Punk, Bassnectar, and Baths (they made an album titled cerulean).

I know you don't want to turn in to a stoner. God knows how many people I've met who don't want to even look at pot. But everything you've heard is overhyped, except the good things.

Whereabouts you at? I'm from Hamilton.

14. Right. Like I said, I was just assuming, mostly based on the liberal general cannabis laws up there as well as the potential for full legalisation ballots beginning around there within the next few years- California has a similar situation as you know and I've heard of many people getting cards there for insomnia. Shame to hear it's not the same further north.

15. roffels... your a FUCKING CHAMP man congrats if I could remember my first high (ya i can ended up with a bottle of vodka and an ambulance) i wish i did it the way you did go go go you man enjoy that shit sit back and relax hope you enjoy

16. LOL "I smoked about this much {-------}"

grats man

17. roffels you seem to know alot about smoking and bongs, and you've never done it. op seems fake imo.

18. Ummm Indica's give you the sleepy body high budd, not sativas.

19. hahahaha

20. #60 Kurt123, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    OH!!!

Nobody's mentioned this: Your shiny new bong is an ice bong. The pushed in parts in the middle of the neck are to stop ice from falling in. Instead of filling up the chamber with water (or in addition to it), put ice in the neck.

Protip: Chill the bong in the fridge, and pop some ice in right before you toke.

Also, as an unwritten rule, you don't name your pieces while sober. You name them after getting retardedly fucked from them. Like my bong, Brewmaster Blue. I like to smoke it dry.