Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to smoke for my first time...ever!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by roffels, May 7, 2011.

1. since your new, make sure the strain you get is a pure indica. Sativas are the head highs that give you energy. Indica is the pain reliever that couch locks you and can put you to sleep.

But you wont have dreams anymore, if you smoke then go to sleep. So if youre a lucid dreamer or just like dreams, sorry.

2. Not at all would it be better. It would be better if it was an indica. The guy is trying to fall asleep not stay up!

3. #23 tokeysmokey23, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I dare you to look up the dictionary definition of a drug. It does not specify if it is made in a factory or not. A plant can be a drug too.

4. uhhhhh......???

i think youre referring to the various pills and liquids and other stuff big pharma makes....theres plenty of natural drugs, for instance the tobacco plant...

5. "Drug: is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal body function."

Does consuming cannabis alter normal body function?

I think it does, otherwise we would not have this forum, or even consume this plant.

Cannabis is a drug, alcohol is a drug.
    /rant

6. lol +1

7. Enjoy it bro.

8. #28 untamedlion33, May 8, 2011
    A drug is any chemicle that produces a chemical reaction in your body. Yeah I know it. But everything does that. He food you eat, the air you breathe, etc...

9. Congratulations, and welcome to the majority

10. T-minus 3 hours till high time ... I will be posting pictures and updating along the way! :p anyways have fun guys :D

11. #31 yaboy614, May 8, 2011
    I Agree..... Because of dumb ass people in this world everyone thanks its a drug if u eat a hot ass pepper and start to sweat that alters the body to start doing things it would not have done if u did not eat it because its tricking the brain into thanking your hot.... 2+ :Smoke: :Herb:

12. As someone said earlier, definitely start with small tokes. The smoke can be tough on new lungs. Enjoy though, I hope it helps with your conditions!

13. The first like 6 times I smoked I didn't get high. The first time was because I didn't inhale properly and the others I just didn't get high for some reason. But your using a bong so that kind of forces you to inhale correctly. Hope you have a great time smoking. My first time actually getting high was amazing and I've been toking close to every day for 9 months. Helps me with insomnia. Good luck bro, enjoy the herb! :smoke:

14. Welcome to the green side :)

15. #35 roffels, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    ok guys t minus 28 minutes ... gunna get some pics posted (just a question is it ok to take a pic of marijuana or is it forbidden on the forums?)

EDIT: Also how do I post a picture lol nvm search function works well * lesson learned*

16. You certainly can post pics of weed on these forums.

17. #37 roffels, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
  18. Nice grab for $30

19. haha, thats no fun :(

just saying

20. That bong beats my 30$ bong hell yea I need to find the Guy that sold u that. :SMOKE: