Going to sell 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Sour Kush, Apr 26, 2010.

1. I have a question.

I am taking my 360 to town today to sell it back to GameStop or a Pawn Shop. I'm asking how much do you think I'll get for it?

It is the Premium or Pro, I dont remember, it has a 20 GB HD, 2 controllers, one with a rechargable wire and battery pack, Modern Warfare 2, and Halo 3: ODST.

Although I could end up trading the HD to my friend for a 1/2. How much does anyone think I can get?:wave:

2. Anyone...please? I need an answer ASAP.

3. maybe 150 if that. depends what ur friend has might be a better deal. or just take it in and if the buds worth more don't sell it to game stop

4. I wouldn't expect $100 personally...Gamestop is a ripoff especially if you're tryin to get cash...it's like 80% of the store credit value which for 360 is probably like $125 (in store credit). A pawn shop I dunno...I wouldn't expect anything over $100...might be able to get more if you craigslist it.

5. Well, Im not trying to get too much out of it, I just want some weed and roll, ya feel me? :D I plan on getting 15 grams for the HD and atleast a 100 out of the box and games itself. Probably won't fuck wit GameStop.

6. craigslist is the best to sell that shit

7. Does your city have local classifieds? In my town we use Craigslist and a local news' free classified site. Everyone uses them, so it is easy to check out market prices and get rid of stuff quickly.

Never sell used stuff to game stores, complete ripoff.

8. And I really hope that buying weed isn't your ONLY reason for selling your console, as that would be really pathetic (unless you happen to be a legit MMJ user in dire need of relief).

9. Haha, well I am trying to crackhead it a lil, I guess. I'm wanting to get some good triple stacks for me and my girl, the 1/2 is 15 grams of some very good mid-grade. I'm not really into gaming anymore, and my warranty is up so if it breakes I'll be fucked.

10. #10 Bluntman00, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2010
    Definitely go with Craigslist man, I've sold things on their before and you really will get a lot more responses then you would expect. Plus you wont get shit for it at Gamestop or a Pawnshop.

Also it doesn't matter if the warranty is up. just tell them it got the red light and they will fix it for free, there's not even a way for them to check if the Xbox really had the red light or not because it doesn't happen 100% of the time.

Also you probably should change your picture, you look like your 14, and this thread sure isn't helping your case.