Going to see the strippers for first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MattSKAA, Nov 20, 2011.

1. My buddy's picking me up in an hour to go out to a strip club. never been to one before so I want to have a good time and enjoy my first experience. I just wanted to kno how to talk to the strippers because I'm a little nervous, what are you suppose to say to them it isn't like I want to bring one home but I would like a good lap dance.

2. Tell them it's your first time, you'll get several lap dances.

3. They love the shy newbies. You might even be able to get in a nice boob grab on the house (because you didnt know any better ;))

4. Bring at least $100 to tip....tip the ladies on stage $2~$5 or so at a time and you'll get a face full of tits!

Compliment them when you can...Whenever I say "you smell nice" the girls always like that!!

Be sure to get at least one $20 lap dance....and tip, tip, tip...you will not regret it!!

:)

5. I always wanted to go to a strip club, should have went on my 18th birthday but I was broke.

6. Tittys and beer thats what im talking about.

7. If they say dont touch, they mean dont touch. I found that out the hard way when i was 18....

8. This guy knows how to do it!

I always ask, "Is it alright if I touch you?" first. I've always gotten "Anywhere but my pussy" as an answer which is A-OK with me :D

9. Had a great night guys. Got so baked in my car before we went in. The strippers weren't bad looking at all. Watched two sluts come in at 1:30 and they worked every table there until they got hit on and they each left with a guy. They sat down right beside us but I burst out laughing so hard and they just moved on to the next table and probably thought we were immature kids. But they would of been a sure thing and I was disappointed at the end of the night that we didn't try picking them up because they were pretty hot but way over dressed for a small town bar. It was just to weird, I guess I just didn't kno women get so desperate.

10. Prostitutes?

11. #11 MattSKAA, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    [quote name='"Dissec"']

Prostitutes?[/quote]

Ya man they must of been prostitutes.. but they seemed to young and way over dressed but fuck it was weird. When they sat down at are table it's like they were expecting us to talk to them but it was to damn funny.

12. see your in Ontario.....lots of touching and grabbing going on full contact overtime i have gone

13. [quote name='"Fredbear"']see your in Ontario.....lots of touching and grabbing going on full contact overtime i have gone[/quote]

I live in central florida....

And no nudity allowed at strip clubs. Ain't that a bitch?

G strings and tittie tape...

14. haha! The first and only time I went to the strip club I was feeling so fucking good. Unmentionables.

Anyways. My homie dropped $400 on me. I shit you not. I got tons of lap dances. All from this same chick.. who so happened to be on that same unmentionable.

We made it rain for days.

I'll always remember that girl all, "You wanna see my pussy?" bahaha her name was Phoenix and my buddy thought for sure he was going to get her number.. haha

Good times.

15. ^^^ I'm in Texas and we have some full nudity bars.....$20 cover....BYOB....they stay open till 4am.....Tits, Pussy, alcohol and music till early in tha morning!

Yee Haw!!

:)

16. #16 MattSKAA, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    [quote name='"DojaCFR"']

I live in central florida....

And no nudity allowed at strip clubs. Ain't that a bitch?

G strings and tittie tape...[/quote]

Wow that sucks dude.. here in Ontario you wouldn't believe what these girls will do for five bucks.

17. Wear sweatpants.

18. I pass on the strip clubs here...

Trashy and owned by bikers...

but they stick they're pussys in your face. :p

19. haha nice...im thinkin of goin gbut for my 19th bday hopefully im financially stable by then lol...wut strip club did u go to?

20. you guys have it good in WA no booze at all (not even on your breath) and no touchie.

have never gone because of these reasons