Going to see my probation officer today

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I've had about 4 meetings with him so far into probation and he hasn't piss tested me. I really hope he doesn't this time, but.... if he does, you'll know why I stop posting :(

2. Have you done anything over the last few days to beat the test or are you just relying on luck.

3. DO NOT fucking smoke up during probation ffs man! I was a good little man for 6 months and they dropped that shit off my record and in a few weeks i'ma smoke HELLA weed and not end up back in jail for it :D They are sneaky. they wait to test you untill you think you won't be tested then *bamf* testing day randomly comes. STOP FUCKING SMOKING for a few months dizzam.

4. Relying on luck and if he says to piss in the cup I guess I'll say I already went. (I'll go to the bathroom as soon as I get there)

5. Ha, I guess your right. NO more smokin for me. Hopefully he doesn't test me today and I can actually just go clean...

6. Not trying to come off harsh or anything but i've been in your boat and it will sink right the fuck to the bottom of the lake if you don't watch it :D Just trying to spread a little wisdom so you don't make the same mistakes i did :/

Gl m8

7. Yeah mayne, I bet. I'm done smokin then.

8. Good news, no piss test :D Oh and my next appointment is on 4/19 :D lol

9. I will never piss in a cup for anyone. Never judge a man by the quality of his piss, judge him by the quality of his life. Thats the ultimate personal invasion. Even if I didnt smoke, I wouldn't do it just becuase there should be a policy of privacy.

The only place I'm going to piss is on your face, officer.