Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to school stoned????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankbudsmoka, Feb 15, 2011.

1. I havent smoked in a month an a half,an iv always had a very very low tolerance.I bought some purple kush today an i was wonderin if i should blaze before school tomorrow......the thing is,im scared im going to be too high because this shit is dank and my tolerance is basically nothing at all.....Do you think il be too fucked up? Dont say only smoke a little bit eithet,im gonna smoke 1-2 bowls lol:rolleyes:. My first period is basically a bullshit class an im gonna be in their for 2 hours tomorrow what do you guys think?

2. eye drops. don't be stupid. ipod in, hood up. you should be golden.

3. I vape before every class some days :) Its great to go baked if you can handle your shit and still learn.

4. No, smoke after. Going to school high is a waste.

5. You're afraid of being too fucked up yet you refuse to smoke less?

???

6. Im stingy my friend,im just one of those people that like to get stoned to the point where i nearly hallucinate..

7. hay guize, i done just smoke this before class k?

8. ....apparently this is the topic of the day.

If you're sketched out by going to school high, then don't. Especially since you haven't smoked in so long. I think you should wait until after class to toke, that way you can actually enjoy your high. And if you can't wait until after class to smoke then, well, I'm sorry.

9. Don't go to school like that, only go if you can handle it easily.

10. And draw attention if the user doesn't usually do these things?

That's sweet man. I'm vaping more now that the new semester has settled in.

Not when it makes math or English one hundred percent better ahahha
    I hate ignorance.

11. Visine, gum and you're fine

12. Im really not the quiet kinda person im outgoing an everyone knows me for that basically so im not too sure keep the advice coming please

13. I guess if you've been smoking for awhile, and don't get sketched out about it. I can't enjoy my high at all in public, bright-lighted gatherings. Especially flourescents, fuck that.

14. sacka dank high school what the fuck you thank passin with flyin colors everyday high as a mothafuckaa
    when I went to school I was a known stoner and all my teachers knew it cuz I got suspended when I was a freshman but I didn't care. high everyday they couldn't stop me. I graduated with a 3.6

15. What the fuck are you smoking? My guy just said he has some dank but he is gonna save it for first period tomorrow? Wtf? If i have weed after school i always smoked after school. The only time i got high before school in high or even at school was if it was with someone else or i had to wait to get to school to buy the bud. You shouldn't try to go to school high its a waste of weed.

16. My school is pretty chill,an my first 4 hours of school are bullshit classes so i wouldnt really consider it a waist

17. maybe for you

18. I have been smoking since mid grade 11.
    never did much then, and didn't start to smoke around school till this year when I did some other substances over the summer.

More out going now and I really just dont care if they know I'm high at school.
    I do my work and my teachers love me cause I sometimes end up teaching them new things. So it would be pointless for them to bust me. Plus I know more of the legalities and stuff so it would make it not worth their time to bust me, rather than bust a kid who doesnt know their rights..

19. Fuck high school,

Dell is amazing.

20. Iunno whatever man..I only went to a public HS for freshman year but the few months I spent there I'd smoke a lot before school and jam out on the bus and take little naps first period and shit and just chillax. Fuck school.
    :hello: :bongin: