Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to school high? ;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zackbmx, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Getting high before school - great idea.
    Bring drugs/drug related things with you - not a good idea.
    Smoke at home or a joint on the way to school. Bring eyedrops and spray and you'll be good.
    don't be stupid and you wont get caught.

2. Yes, yes I can.

3. There is little to no ways to make life in school much interesting.:p

4. Like you never went to school high lol. But yeah, I did it once or twice a couple of years ago and honestly it sucked. Pay attention in class and do your work. Save the smoke for when you get home.

5. Thats all that needs to be said. I thought I was the cool guy doing that when I was a sophmore but an extra year of school due to that years terrible grades suck all kinds of ass! real talk.

6. But seriously, even my self, im gonna stop smoking everyday. My tolerance is so high and its just a waste of bud. especially when you are a broke teenager with no job...

7. i was in school high for the first time today. a teacher would ask a question and 5 seconds later id be like what is the question again? also i had to read this science question like 5 times before i understood it. i really cant focus when im high

8. Being high in school makes that shit bearable

9. #89 Mason420, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah bro I used to rip bong pack bowls in the morning with the crew.. sometimes in the bathroom at school sometimes lol.. I used to carry chronic with me.. in a special shoe pouch on my Nike I got.. Then roll up and smoke joints on the way home from school :smoking:

10. haha. bye.

11. It kinda makes the day go by faster if that's what you're looking for.

I got my work done easier when I was high. Maybe not efficiently but pretty damn fast.

12. Getting high before school actually makes it fun.

13. its called high school for a reason...

14. #94 psychedelicpipe, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011
    You're broke and you get that much bud? :eek: You're soo lucky.

I'm broke, unfortunately, and I don't have any smoker friends. And I haven't done it much, to be honest. If I could, I'd be doing it as much as possible. It really helps me A LOT with the things I go through, and I have no way of getting a job right now. I fucking hate how things are right now.

15. I never smoked before school when I was in HS.. reason being that I would get insane munchies and have to just sit there in class thinking about food. Feels bad man!

16. I went to high school the majority of the time with a buzz. It wasn't really the most exciting place to be and my buzz usually dissipated within the hour.

When I sign up for college, I was thinking to avoid smoking before school. Though, I have huge doubts on how long this will last.

17. One time I was beyond scared to do it, didn't even let the thought in my mind, but one Sunday I ate TWO firecracers, the next morning I was still highhhhhh ,
    lafed all through my geotmry class, it was gone by second period though
    Defitiinly would do it agian