Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to school high? ;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zackbmx, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Do what you want. It's your decision ultimately but I don't see why you can't just wait until your 3 classes are over to smoke.

2. Hate it. WHy would u want to be at a place we all dislike --high

3. I love going to class high. Makes class go by faster and especially for those classes where its just lecture. If its a class that is based around dicussion I will usually pass because I have a hard time formulating my thoughts into sentences when I'm high, or sentences that don't me sound like a retard :lol:

I had a professor at my past school that I smoked with on occasion, a couple of times right before class.

You just got to keep your shit together. My eyes always look messed up when I smoke so before I smoke I put in some Clear Eye and call it good. Spray a little Axe and head to class. I know so many people who go to class high.

4. its alot easier for me to focus and understand math high. Other than math, my classes this year are bullshit classes but are required for my major so im taking music appreciation and shit like that. best classes to go to high. Normally though I stay sober for important classes, just not math.

5. Yea, I used to be blazed every day in school. I'd smoke in the morning and on lunch break. Then my best friend got caught smoking in the wood shop room by the cops and now every one in my small town assumes I am a smoker cause my bestfriend got caught. So if I get high in or at school I gotta watch my back.

6. I can't fucking stand these threads. Reminds me of high school. I couldn't hang with the stoners because I had too little patience for stupid, yet I couldn't hang with the jocks because I smoked too much weed.

7. done it before but by the time i smoke, get to the bus, get to school, and wait for school to start all that is like 90 mins, so by the time class starts im coming down :mad:

8. I did this way back in 9th grade once..walking through the hallway was trippy as hell and the beginning of class talking with friends was fun but then I had to sit there quietly and not enjoy my high while my teacher kept..well teaching shit.

9. i dont see why everyone hates these threads man, ha its only opinions of going to school high cmon..:cool:

10. Because there's no big deal about it. What opinions do you want? It's not an "experience." You're not on some kind of hallucinogen. It's school, high. Just do it if you want, and don't if you don't.

11. #51 psychedelicpipe, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
    It most likely would have been a buzzkill for me (not in school anymore). I hated school.

I do remember one time, though, I think it was sophomore year, there was this guy that was really high during lunch. Admittedly, I used to be pretty anti-pot back then, although this guy did do a bunch of harmful drugs he shouldn't have been doing, too.

Anyway, he would just keep laughing and laughing so much. I'd sort of try to say or do something or pretend to laugh so that we could trigger more laughter, because he couldn't stop and any small thing would just make him laugh more. It was great. I REALLY should have asked him afterwards to share the weed he was having.

Oh, and I remember in one of my last periods, I think junior year, there was a friend of his and she once wouldn't stop laughing either.

Wish I could have felt what they felt.... :(

12. I experimented with going to school high once. I smoked about two bowls of dank at about 5:45 and left out for school at 7:30, so the high wasn't too intense. It lingered though, I was pretty high but not 'fucked out of my brain'. The walk to school was remotely interesting and entertaining, but school was absolutely boring. Luckily, I was only high for about 2 lessons before my comedown.

People have said this in the thread before and I agree thoroughly; the day drags on like fuck. One lesson seemed like hours on end. In addition to this, you go to school to learn so that you're equipped for life, arriving stoned is highly irresponsible. I highly recommend steering clear of going to school high. It's the only type of high I haven't enjoyed.

13. Better to save weed for after school when you can just relax.

14. #54 Hundreds, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011
    I find going to school high both good and bad.

PROS(for me anyway):
    I find that I have a longer attention span (I have ADD)
    I will make my written responses a lot longer cause I have more patience
    School itself is a lot better, the girls look hotter, and the shitty food tastes better.

CONS(for me):
    When I walk I feel like I'm walking really stupid and everyone is staring at me
    The lights are really bright
    Being around a shit load of sober people feels kinda awkward at times
    Sometimes it feels like school is a shit load longer, the only way to surpass that is don't think about and don't look at the clock every 5mins to see how much time is left in that class.

The only regret I have is that I didnt start smoking before/at school earlier.

15. this. I smoke weed all the time, but I never go to school high. an education is not something to be taken lightly in this world. take school seriously, it'll pay off in the future, i promise. who knows, you might actually learn something.

16. I'd say it depends what you hope to get out of the experience. If there are mostly subjects that day that you don't give a fuck about and you just want some 'erb to make the day more bearable than that's fine.

But if you're doing it during stuff you want to pass or genuinely want to learn from it's probably not a good idea. Plus if you want to avoid possible anxiety over people knowing then don't do it. But if you don't care what they think/do then go ahead.

I guess basically it's just like most things, you have to weight any negative consequences against the positive side of it. I will say though that me and my friends used to get high as fuck before Spanish and it's the most fun I ever had in the whole of high school. We just talked high shit all lesson and laughed our asses off, was fuckin great:laughing:

17. I disagree. A couple years ago I've eaten edibles and wrote some of the most beautiful poetry ever while high in creative writing class

18. Very risky Me and my bestfriend are seniors this year and both played Varsity football we use to get high before school all the time and this one time this lady waw us out her window and called the school me and him didnt get to play another snap for the rest of the season on friday nights=/ so now i have to live with the fact that i played football every year only to get suspended from games on the last four games of my senior season and i was supposed to start those=/ Im not saying dont do it im jsut saying be careful man.

19. EVERY DAMN DAY :hello:

20. There's a time and a place for smoking. School isn't the time.
    You really don't want to be messing around with drugs while in school. Not only will this have a negative effect on your all important education, but you also risk getting caught.

If you are going to do this regardless of my advice, make sure you do not bring any drugs into your school. Your school almost certainly has policy in place that will result in police intervention and exclusion should you be caught with, or suspected to be under the influence of any drug.

You only get one education, don't mess it up. Trust me, I've made the mistakes myself.:smoke: