Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

going to school high? ;)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zackbmx, Jan 25, 2011.

1. You should know better than to fuck with OSG mang. He's got his shit together. Everyone in this thread needs to smoke more weed. That's what I'm gonna do.

2. bro, this friday is gonna be mine and a couple friends first time before school. we all waited until we got accepted into a college for we started so we wouldnt have to worry about school as much.

so youll do it, ill do it, well compare notes.

3. Its nothing exciting, and can be a buzz kill.

But whatever floats your boat!

4. Way awesome sig!

5. being baked in school is fun man :D just don't get paranoid and start thinking OMG EVERYONE KNOWS IM HIGH as i've seen it happen to people and it's freaked them out.

6. #26 ModalSoul, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011

Couldn't have said it better myself! +rep

I go to school high occasionally and most of time my concentration level goes up and not the opposite. I've got great marks in all my classes and will be attending University soon enough. Just don't get ridiculously baked cause then you won't be able to function/think properly.

7. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Although I'm on your side, you sound like OSG's slave... he's just a poster here like everyone else.

8. Yeah I don't care if someone disagrees with me. I'm not into hero worship. That being said I do sometimes have useful advice that some of the kids here would do well to listen to. If they choose not to that's cool as well. We all learn in our own ways.

9. Ha, my graduating class is about 60 people. Talk about small. :smoke:

10. Exactly. Live and let live. I firmly believe that the most effective way to learn anything is through personal experience. Although these forums can help and guide a new smoker, in the end the journey and their decisions are up to how they handle it.

11. Experience is the best way to avoid mistakes. Mistakes are the best way to gain experience.

12. Very true. Good quote.

13. Another thing to be careful about is that if your gonna smoke with other people before school make sure you smoke with other people that can keep there cool, or you atleast know they won't rat you out if they get caught

In grade 10 me and some friends smoked at lunch break and are one friend got caught because he was talking to the teacher with his hand over his eyes.... Can you be any more obvious? He got caught and ratted on me and my other friend. We used visine to so you couldn't even tell he was stoned by looking at his eyes

14. What kind of friend is that? Smokes your weed then rats you out? That's fucked up. But OP smoke as muuuuuuuuuch weed as you can before you go to school man.

[​IMG]

15. I go to school high every now-and-then. I go to some program though where I work on a computer for two hours and then leave. I never go baked, just high enough to make it fun.

16. IMO, if I really, really wanna get high, and really, really wanna smoke before school, I'd just skip. I'm not gonna learn anything, or remember anything, and it's just a buzzkill. Really not worth it IMO... Just wait 'til 4:20 pm! :smoke:

17. My watch is stuck on 4:20pm.

18. I get high before school, I get high between some classes, and i get high when i get home. feelsgoodman

Im able to focus more when high and understand easier

19. #39 Pointblank, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011
    Well good for you Mr. High School senior :rolleyes:

This is a cry for help more then anything else

Some of the smartest people I know are stoners. They never feel the need to brag, thats a sign of insecurity.

20. i only have 3 hours of school on friday? whats the big deal? its chemistry (my teacher is really chill) and then art drawin high is amazing, and then french i can speak like fluent french daawg all im sayin is that i wanna do to expirence it.. :)